Practise - #3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
you dont need to be complex to win and score a lot. just keep it simple and get the ball out to your mismatches. let their talent take over. along w the fact, college kids only have so many hours with coaches during the week and arent NFL kids in terms of learning these offenses.

Very true, just mixed things up to keep the defense off balance. I think keeping the defense off balance makes your offense look complex, It's also about knowing your opponents weaknesses and strengths as well. But you're very much on point with what you stated.

Very true, just mixed things up to keep the defense off balance. I think keeping the defense off balance makes your offense look complex, It's also about knowing your opponents weaknesses and strengths as well. But you're very much on point with what you stated.

****, if enos even game planned for opponents last year wed have been a bit better off

Advertisement
he didn’t put the weight on, he put the weight BACK on. Big difference.

yup. i think d money said he had lost a ton of weight from the wrist injury. hes now closer to a bit bigger than what he was prior to the injury (remember he played as what? a 18-19 year old? kids bodies develop better too unless youre vaugn donaldson

Advertisement
****, if enos even game planned for opponents last year wed have been a bit better off

Yes, I noticed last year Enos was late to make adjustments a lot, that's not good because that means either their were no game plan or the game plan was poorly thought of.

Only at The University of Coral Gables....
Do you see this stupid Sh*t....Pouring F ing rain...and this ******* is standing there, with a soaking wet, unlaminated Playsheet...with red ink smearing everywhere....What an embarrassment this clown was

He's not even looking at the wet sheet either.............we were bamboozled big time.

Advertisement
Back