Practise - #3

Advertisement
Do the strikers practice with the LBs or DBs or both?
Depends what part of practice. They often go off as their own position to learn intricacies of playing what’s basically the nickel, but occasionally join either DB’s or LB’s depending on the position drills for that day.

Is that a good or bad thing?.... Can you really win with a playbook that takes 15 mins to learn?
Most of the air raid coaches have always said they can install their base offense in couple days of practice.. maybe even a day.. I know many are still goin thru pro style bro detox but it's normal.. in college wit practise time restrictions it's more about getting reps and playing fast.. also every week they customize the game plan for the team they will face. It's not just techno bowl.. lol

#prostyledetoxanonymous

Advertisement
We've seen his running ability against LaTech; we the ppl pass. Why we gotta have gadgets when this offense should be ultra productive.
We saw him play in a game where several offensive players had admittedly given up. There are plenty of gadget and wildcat packages to be used in any offense regardless of how productive the offense is, doesn't need to be every possession or quarter it's just another wrinkle for the defense.

I speak only for myself. Has the CIS community elected you to speak for them?

I noticed that last year. And the year before.

If Perry was consistent - King wouldn't be here. Perry is a half second late in his play analysis and thinking.
Perry had 2yrs with the Richts and 1 with Enos; not necessarily a young qbs paradise if you're trying develop and evelate your game. Y'all try too hard to bash this kid and he's been as undercoached and underdeveloped as any P5 qb.

Advertisement
We saw him play in a game where several offensive players had admittedly given up. There are plenty of gadget and wildcat packages to be used in any offense regardless of how productive the offense is, doesn't need to be every possession or quarter it's just another wrinkle for the defense.

I speak only for myself. Has the CIS community elected you to speak for them?
**** it seems like you're trying to speak for the fan base...take your gadgets and go coach in the everglades

Most of the air raid coaches have always said they can install their base offense in couple days of practice.. maybe even a day.. I know many are still goin thru pro style bro detox but it's normal.. in college wit practise time restrictions it's more about getting reps and playing fast.. also every week they customize the game plan for the team they will face. It's not just techno bowl.. lol

#prostyledetoxanonymous
I remember last year in a Barry Jackson article Brevin Jordan and other players called the Enos offense an NFL offense. Some of us were so blinded by thoughts of motions and shifts that we ignored that tidbit. That shoulda been a clear warning sign that we got the wrong guy.

Advertisement
I noticed that last year. And the year before.

If Perry was consistent - King wouldn't be here. Perry is a half second late in his play analysis and thinking.
You can say that about him jarren and tate but I’m sorry in what scenario would you want to see tate in? Why do you need him at wildcat? Who is tate better than or more athletic than that he needs to be on the field over than? Cuz i don’t see it. We good at WR with quick twitchy athletes. And he won’t beat out King or Perry i wouldn’t be surprised if TVD passes him up as well. Will this offense make him look better yes but that doesn’t mean the kid should play. But maybe that’s just me 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️

So far the biggest improvement I've seen this spring was Susan's historically cringey questions from Mon. & Tues. and today actually sounding like a somewhat coherent human being

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back