Practise - #3

If he improve his technique and awareness, he can contribute somewhere in the rotation.

I am an Ivey defender but well aware of his limitations. It is EXCELLENT NEWS that he he may fall behind Williams and Couch. Those guys were more athletic, higher rated prospects and apparently are playing like it.

Having Ivey working hard and improving but still falling to fourth means the higher upside guys are developing. This is a win all around that Couch and Williams are receiving praise at the same time.

Those two having solid or better seasons completely changes the outlook for the defense for the better.

I agree with all of this. I was talking to a homeboy of mine about Ivey and basically said that he is a "coaches favorite" type of player. You know Rumph and Banda want him to pop so **** bad. They always rave about how he has the ability to be a star. I know its driving them nuts that he hasn't put it all together yet. And it will ultimately disappoint them if he gets passed by Couch or Williams even though they would never admit it publicly.

Advertisement
I agree with all of this. I was talking to a homeboy of mine about Ivey and basically said that he is a "coaches favorite" type of player. You know Rumph and Banda want him to pop so **** bad. They always rave about how he has the ability to be a star. I know its driving them nuts that he hasn't put it all together yet. And it will ultimately disappoint them if he gets passed by Couch or Williams even though they would never admit it publicly.
Sounds like Ivey is the cb version of former teachers pet Rob Knowles

Advertisement
Back