Spring PractiSe #2: Wednesday March 6

Advertisement
Observations after practice from 247:

Cam Ward is definitely a "different looking QB". They said repeatedly today he is head and shoulders above the others.
He seems to have a great rapport with Restrepo -His ability to track the ball in the air was evident as he slowed down some and came down with an over the shoulder grab in the end zone. (must be the play everyone is talking about)

Jojo Trader was extremely impressive. His ability to separate on veteran corners at this stage of his career is big time. He cleanly beat Daryl Porter who tried to get hands on Trader but couldn’t as the first-year pass catcher ran right past him for a long score. Jacurri Brown delivered a perfect ball into Trader’s outstretched arms. Trader won a second long ball later on in the day.

Robby Washington and Ny Carr both made impressive plays. Washington is fast and agile and he continually showed the ability to separate.
Ny Carr won a deep ball from Cam Ward to wrap up the 1-on-1 session. It was a tough over-the-shoulder grab with Jadais Richard in coverage.

I’d be careful on judging the DB’s until mid-fall at least.

They are relearning how to play the position.

Advertisement
If Mario eschews talent like Samson, etc, refuses to grab a portal LG and then rolls out his nephew in Gainesville, he deserves to be fired
Glad to see you poured blood sweat and tears into the offseason strength and conditioning program and are already hitting your midseason form

leonardo dicaprio GIF

I’d be careful on judging the DB’s until mid-fall at least.

They are relearning how to play the position.
Agree. Lol.

Shells and shorts with no impact on QB from pass rush and scheme favor WR's, too, right?

I'm not overreacting. Porter is proven and Brown and Richard flashed plenty when playing last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back