Spring PractiSe #2: Wednesday March 6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy is going to take every snap of spring, fall camp and the regular season and probably cost us 2-3 games by himself. Incompetence. Season is probably over before it even started.
Cristobal will not be starting. Chill out lol. Anyone that actually thinks that need to get their heads examined. Have you ever thought he’s getting these reps to push Samson, McCoy and kinsler. We saw this last year

Advertisement
Cristobal will not be starting. Chill out lol. Anyone that actually thinks that need to get their heads examined. Have you ever thought he’s getting these reps to push Samson, McCoy and kinsler. We saw this last year
If he didn’t start the bowl game with many able bodies available I would likely agree with you. But he started the bowl game and is now earning the bulk of reps to start spring. I don’t think he starts either but let’s not kid ourselves that there isn’t a chance given what we’ve seen since December

He started the bowl game ahead of all those guys. Wouldn't put it past Mario to say "***** everybody" and start his nephew at LG because family comes first.

Advertisement
If he didn’t start the bowl game with many able bodies available I would likely agree with you. But he started the bowl game and is now earning the bulk of reps to start spring. I don’t think he starts either but let’s not kid ourselves that there isn’t a chance given what we’ve seen since December
On Monday, I heard he started the warmup line drills they do at the beginning of practice. When it came to more game situations, samson and McCoy were taking those reps

Advertisement
On Monday, I heard he started the warmup line drills they do at the beginning of practice. When it came to more game situations, samson and McCoy were taking those reps
Sounds like copium. Ward may beat the kid's *** by halftime of game 1

Advertisement
Back