Practice things

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Mcdermott next to Donaldson. Donaldson needs to be picking his brain all spring/ summer.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

I love that Pete. McDermott knows that Donaldson is a beast and wants to get him up to speed.

Advertisement
Pat Bethel has been moved to tackle according to what Matt Porter saw at practice. He was second team with Moten. Willis wasn't out there today.

Would like to hear from the OL guys - @gogeta, [MENTION=1452]courcy75[/MENTION], etc. - about Mcdermott's fit at RG as opposed to LG. From what I saw, Isidora was relied on more to get in space and move as opposed to sheer brute strength and base (which Mcdermott struggled with). Perhaps it's a better fit to see Mcdermott on that side of the line? I'm not sufficiently technical when it comes to OL to discuss in any kind of detail, but would love for some of the guys to chime in.

Perhaps they trust Gauthier at C to hold the point better in power running schemes and will have Mcdermott (1) pulling and (2) double-teaming/chipping at 2nd level more often?

Pat Bethel has been moved to tackle according to what Matt Porter saw at practice. He was second team with Moten. Willis wasn't out there today.
Understated news, too. If Bethel can somehow grow into a Tackle at 275-285, he'll be very important to us in 2018.

Advertisement
Understated news, too. If Bethel can somehow grow into a Tackle at 275-285, he'll be very important to us in 2018.

I'm not sure if the roster numbers have been updated recently or not, but Bethel is currently listed at 272 pounds. I imagine this is an updated weight. Can anyone confirm?

I'm not sure if the roster numbers have been updated recently or not, but Bethel is currently listed at 272 pounds. I imagine this is an updated weight. Can anyone confirm?

He was listed at 260 last year.

I told y'all boys since we've recruited him, he's gonna be a DT.

Advertisement
Back