Practice 4

Advertisement
Here's to hoping she asks more questions about the heat and if the coaches are asking the players to drink water.

For real, though, hoping to hear some info about the QB battle. We got some good info from the first practice but nothing since.

Here's to hoping she asks more questions about the heat and if the coaches are asking the players to drink water.

For real, though, hoping to hear some info about the QB battle. We got some good info from the first practice but nothing since.

I don't think it's going to be much to update with qbs until after the first live scrimmage

Christy Chirinos reported that Michael Irvin is apparently not working out with the TEs. No reason given.

Advertisement
Boy would it be nice to have those two stud TEs coming this year as opposed to next

Advertisement
Boy would it be nice to have those two stud TEs coming this year as opposed to next

Felt like they put all their eggs in McKitty's basket and had no viable backup plan, similar to RB with McFarland.

[TWEET]893465421067804672[/TWEET]

tumblr_ohwbtevAp51rfd7lko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazy someone can be this big but run a 11.1 in the 100m. Dj Johnson is a freak athlete
45256438-7846-4297-911B-015CBF930ABE.jpg

Advertisement
TE is increasingly becoming a concern. I'm not so worried about the lack of receiving options beyond Herndon because we are loaded at WR's, but we need able bodied blockers. I imagine we are rarely going to run 2 TE sets, but having a 2nd TE who can block is really useful in short yardage and goal-line situations.

Advertisement
Back