Practice #3

Advertisement
Sounds like their trying to protect Kennedy at Center but Nesta found him. LOL

Perry and Rosier got obliterated by the CIS masses during the first few spring practices last year because the early reports indicated they were still inaccurate, even though it was early in the spring.

Fast forward, we are hearing identical reports about Martell, but those very same N'kosi critics are giving Martell a pass, because they have already come to the conclusion, in their own head, that Martell is the second coming of Drew Brees. Unbelievable!

I like Martell a lot, as I do the other two QB's who are battling to be the starter. I just find it strangely ironic how the accuracy reports about 2019 Martell are almost identical to 2018 Perry/Rosier but the reception of the reports are completely different!

All 3 QB's are learning this new offense at the same time, but William's and Perry, according to almost every report that we've seen, are progressing much better in the system than Martell. Yet, the Martell apologists find ways to make up excuses. There is no doubt in my mind that Martell is going to thrive at Miami, but I can't help but laugh at the irony of it all!

Advertisement
Tommy Kennedy is average like I said when he signed. Hopefully he can hold his own in spot duty
He is considered an NFL prospect from Butler. He adds depth and will start against Florida I would guess. Just not sure which side. He is technically more sound then any lineman we have. Just needs more reps in the system

Perry and Rosier got obliterated by the CIS masses during the first few spring practices last year because the early reports indicated they were still inaccurate, even though it was early in the spring.

Fast forward, we are hearing identical reports about Martell, but those very same N'kosi critics are giving Martell a pass, because they have already come to the conclusion, in their own head, that Martell is the second coming of Drew Brees. Unbelievable!

I like Martell a lot, as I do the other two QB's who are battling to be the starter. I just find it strangely ironic how the accuracy reports about 2019 Martell are almost identical to 2018 Perry/Rosier but the reception of the reports are completely different!

All 3 QB's are learning this new offense at the same time, but William's and Perry, according to almost every report that we've seen, are progressing much better in the system than Martell. Yet, the Martell apologists find ways to make up excuses. There is no doubt in my mind that Martell is going to thrive at Miami, but I can't help but laugh at the irony of it all!

Progressing or throwing a more accurately placed ball?

Just watch the passes Tate is throwing on twitter. The slants are all low and away and not much zip.

Advertisement

Seems like Martell has won over all the fans that live on twitter and instagram. In almost all the posts from guys on here predicting big things from him they cite swag as one of the top 3 reasons why he'll succeed here. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

Advertisement

Part of it is that Martell has actually been accurate in live game action at Ohio State. Last year, Perry hadn't played in any games yet and Rosier had already proven to be an inaccurate QB in 2017.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back