Practice #3

Advertisement
Tommy Kennedy is average like I said when he signed. Hopefully he can hold his own in spot duty

After seeing Kennedy’s leg day work out. I’d have to agree.

Advertisement
I have to agree with what a few people have said here. With Miami's Oline I expect Martell to shine when the pocket breaks down. He may not have the strongest arm on the team but I think he will extend plays and make magic happen on the field.

Advertisement
Last edited:
From seeing Jarren play in HS, I believed he would need a really good QB Coach before he'd hit his potential. Still believe this and hoping it's Enos. As for Tate, all he has ever done is WIN. Great trait for a QB. Perry? Hoping for the best. Talent is there.
I'm glad we have Enos. I know all these dudes are going to grow under his leadership.

Tate is more a gamer.

I told people he doesn’t have the physical throwing tools that Perry or Jarren have nor the size.

What he does better than those two are play on the run or move.

Enos asks his QB to throw on the run so that is where Martell can excel. Also he can perform when the pocket breaks down better than Perry or Williams.

In a pure throwing exhibition Martell is the worst of the group, but QB is not played just on throwing an out route from the pocket...especially with Miami’s OL.

you know how williams reacts in a collapsing pocket based on his garbage time snaps last year? someone get this guy a spot on the staff.

Advertisement
Sounds as if Berry is trying guys at different spots with Kennedy at C and Campbell at G

Scaife / Donaldson / Gaynor / Campbell / Hillery

Herbert / Reed / Kennedy / Dykstra / Brown

Advertisement
Love spring football...but the real QBs battle starts fall now is just good to see them live and see the QBs evolve

Where do I apply to be a practice ref? Indeed? Free money there.

Advertisement
Back