Practice #3

Advertisement
It's all physical at this point. Let's see who mentally grasps the offense going forward. I think Tate has enough arm talent to iron it out.
Tate has been very underwhelming in his first few practices it seems. But we'll know for sure in the scrimmages.

We know how these greentree all-americans pan out.
Tate’s best attributes has always been his intangibles, his ability to extend plays and throw on the run, and his “it factor”, Roman said that the only area in which Tate is more elite then Kosi and Jarren physically is short area quickness. In terms of his arm, he’s never been a gunslinger, never threw for more than 2k yards in high school, but his intangibles makes up for it, as evident of him throwing 113 passing TDs with only 9 INTs in his high school career. With that being said, this team needs a QB with an “it factor” so it will be interesting how this QB battle plays out between Tate and Jarren, both QBs will win you a lot of games, but I believe Tate has the best chance of being the Heisman winner between the two. I’m not counting Jarren out tho.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back