Practice #3

Don’t do this ****, reg. You’re smart and these dummies will see this as open season on Martell based on nothing. There are certain loudmouth South Florida factions who have been waiting for any chance to unload on the little white transfer QB. So they’re spreading bullshyt about him, and it’s alread catching fire. Please don’t add to that nonsense.
I agree. However, my intent, as shown in every post that I've made in this thread, was not to bring negative attention towards Martell, but to expose the the "so called" fans for who they really are, Faux Fans!

Advertisement
Hope we get back to this level of physicality.
I wasn't gonna chime in on this cause I dont want people thinking I'm down on what were doing but this was a norm. 1 lineman,one lb & one safety. 5 yard increments. **** even the Oklahoma drill were doing is not anything I've ever seen for an Oklahoma drill. Far from it actually.

I wasn't gonna chime in on this cause I dont want people thinking I'm down on what were doing but this was a norm. 1 lineman,one lb & one safety. 5 yard increments. **** even the Oklahoma drill were doing is not anything I've ever seen for an Oklahoma drill. Far from it actually.
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.....I wasn't gonna chime in either...but like @dsddcane already mentioned, far cry from any Oklahoma Drill I've seen...Im sure some drills are changed alittle here and there, but the drills I've watched the last 10+ yrs are nothing like Butchs.....and if anybody knew Oklahoma Drills it was him...

Advertisement
I doubt manny ever does anything like a real Oklahoma drill. It doesn’t come up in most interviews, but he’s actually ahead of the curve in regards to player safety. His PAPN (Bill Connelly’s podcast) co host episode covered a lot of that, which I’d suggest anyone go find especially now that Diaz is our HC.

Anyway, the Oklahoma drill that I did as a kid was starting two guys flat on their backs, blowing the whistle and having them flip up and charge each other as fast as possible. There was no instruction on form and no purpose to the drill other than finding out who was the least scared and enjoyed hitting the most, with maybe a slight nod to reaction times. That’s the real Oklahoma drill I knew, and I would imagine it’s frowned upon to do today.

I'm comfortable with tate or jarren because enos will put them in the best position to suceed. But jarren can make our offense really special. For nephews sake I'm definitely pulling for jarren here.
How is the new WR coach doing so for as compared to the last regime?
Sorry if you have talked about it already, but I appreciate what you bring to this board and value your opinion.

How is the new WR coach doing so for as compared to the last regime?
Sorry if you have talked about it already, but I appreciate what you bring to this board and value your opinion.
Hes good. Kids are getting used to his style of coaching and his personality which on both accounts is night and day from dugans. We just gotta give it time but well be good in the end.

Advertisement
I think the most overlooked part of coaching, is how they relate to the kids now a days. You have to find a new way to get the kids to run through a wall for you. Only time will tell how this plays out, but I have a good feeling that we have turned the corner. Go canes!

I agree. However, my intent, as shown in every post that I've made in this thread, was not to bring negative attention towards Martell, but to expose the the "so called" fans for who they really are, Faux Fans!
I understand your intent, but this stuff does nothing but create line-drawing and heel-digging and “my guy” **** that hastens toxicity.

It’s like saying “that girl is beautiful. You hear me? I’m telling you she’s beautiful. But her pvssy must stink.”

You’re handing out plaudits in one breath but asking people to “keep it real” on Martell even though we truly don’t know **** about what’s going on or who, if anyone, is separating at QB. Just let it play out.

Kennedy at Center?? Interesting

And this is the problem here. Our 2 deep sucks for OL. U have Reed and that’s it. When we get back to plug and play along the interior, we’ll be back fa sho. We’re better on the DL side as opposed to the OL. We need to truly start investing in blue chip players along the OL.

I understand your intent, but this stuff does nothing but create line-drawing and heel-digging and “my guy” **** that hastens toxicity.

It’s like saying “that girl is beautiful. You hear me? I’m telling you she’s beautiful. But her pvssy must stink.”

You’re handing out plaudits in one breath but asking people to “keep it real” on Martell even though we truly don’t know **** about what’s going on or who, if anyone, is separating at QB. Just let it play out.
My old lady is indeed beautiful and her p'ussy smells like the top of an infant's head.

On a serious note, I hear you, my man! I really don't care who ends up being the starter; no dog in this fight for me. Our situation at QB is a thousand times better than it was last year, and for me, that's what matters the most. Can't wait to see it translate to the field.

Advertisement
Not simply addressing you. But I dont understand why as a fan base we would want our quarterback play going in to involve asteriks. Period I want our quarterback play to put us on each and every down in the best possible position to score from any situation. Also I REALLY think yall are a lil confused about how athletic jarren is as well. Yes tate is a beast on the run and when the pocket breaks. But jarren ain't too shabby himself in those situations. He needs to develop a better pocket presence though & so does kosi.

And this is my thing. I was all team Kosi last season, but his pocket presence sucked. If u don’t have good pocket presence, then throwing a tight spiral don’t mean chit.

I will reserve judgement on any of these QBs until live rounds r shot at them.

And this is my thing. I was all team Kosi last season, but his pocket presence sucked. If u don’t have good pocket presence, then throwing a tight spiral don’t mean chit.

I will reserve judgement on any of these QBs until live rounds r shot at them.
Can't that just come with more experience and confidence or is it something that only some people have?

Can't that just come with more experience and confidence or is it something that only some people have?

That’s a good question. I’m hoping it develops w experience. The problem is, Kosi has been “tutored” by Richt Jr for 2 yrs and he had bad mechanics in HS. He was just a superior athlete. It’s hard to change bad habits over night. I believe that’s y I have more hope for JW & TM b/c they were coached up properly.

We shall see, though

Advertisement
My old lady is indeed beautiful and her p'ussy smells like the top of an infant's head.

On a serious note, I hear you, my man! I really don't care who ends up being the starter; no dog in this fight for me. Our situation at QB is a thousand times better than it was last year, and for me, that's what matters the most. Can't wait to see it translate to the field.
Love this dude.

Don’t do this ****, reg. You’re smart and these dummies will see this as open season on Martell based on nothing. There are certain loudmouth South Florida factions who have been waiting for any chance to unload on the little white transfer QB. So they’re spreading bullshyt about him, and it’s alread catching fire. Please don’t add to that nonsense.

Bottom line is you're gonna need more than one good QB, anything can happen. Last year, UM had no good ones on the roster with the coaching they received and the prehistoRicht system they were in.

Im beginning to think we will have at least two on our roster by the time 2019 rolls around. Best case scenario, Enos' system lights up everyone, UM plays in a bunch of blowouts and even the backups' get PT and can be assuaged to not transfer because of this. I truly believe Enos (who impresses me every single time I hear him) has no agenda, except one - play the best guys and produce the best offense.

For now, I trust Enos to the fullest. Last year, there was some real agenda's taking place, I'd like to think that doesn't exist at this moment.

Advertisement
Back