Practice #3

Advertisement
Bottom line is you're gonna need more than one good QB, anything can happen. Last year, UM had no good ones on the roster with the coaching they received and the prehistoRicht system they were in.

Im beginning to think we will have at least two on our roster by the time 2019 rolls around. Best case scenario, Enos' system lights up everyone, UM plays in a bunch of blowouts and even the backups' get PT and can be assuaged to not transfer because of this. I truly believe Enos (who impresses me every single time I hear him) has no agenda, except one - play the best guys and produce the best offense.

For now, I trust Enos to the fullest. Last year, there was some real agenda's taking place, I'd like to think that doesn't exist at this moment.
Enos might wind up picking the wrong guy to start, but it’ll have nothing to do with any agenda or bullshyt.

People need to accept there’s no science to any of this, and you never really know what a QB can do until the bullets are flying. Kingsbury, who is a good QB evaluator, chose Davis Webb over Baker Mayfield.

I’m going to enjoy the fck out of all this because I absolutely know that Enos is going to put together the first real highly coached modern innovative offense we’ve had in forever. We have so much untapped talent on offense, and Enos is going to have a field day.

Enos might wind up picking the wrong guy to start, but it’ll have nothing to do with any agenda or bullshyt.

People need to accept there’s no science to any of this, and you never really know what a QB can do until the bullets are flying. Kingsbury, who is a good QB evaluator, chose Davis Webb over Baker Mayfield.

I’m going to enjoy the fck out of all this because I absolutely know that Enos is going to put together the first real highly coached modern innovative offense we’ve had in forever. We have so much untapped talent on offense, and Enos is going to have a field day.

Yeah, I mean, this is exciting -- and yeah, we're allowed to be hopeful even before a game is played -- we are going from an Atari 2600 offensive system to an X-Box.

Just thinking about Jeff 'the Jet' Thomas in the Enos system, being used properly gives me vision of 'Hollywood' Brown at Oklahoma. The artist formerly known as Cam Davis running wheel routes, 'Korean Air' Jordan not being relegated to bubble's and short curls. All that is needed is serviceable Oline play

I dont think people realize just how easy it was to decipher last years offense, and our own players understood that.

Enos doesn't take this job in my view if he doesn't think there was material to work with.

Advertisement
I don’t know either guy, so how are their personalities so different? Thanks, big fella.
Dugans was very much a players coach. People are very confused with the thought that he wasn't teaching these kids up with precision. He related to every one of them in large part because he recruited them and he had a father son sort of bond with each of them. Stubblefield is also a technician. But hes a straight line hard ***. Do his ****,do it his way or get the fvck of the field. Hes not here to be friends. Personally I'm completely fine with that. The best coaches understand it's a line between both they have to tow however. I'm just hoping he can adapt that. Because a kid who likes and respects you is far more receptive to what they are being coached than a kid who just says fvck this dude and I'm gonna do me. Like I tell nephew he needs to put effort into communicating with him as well. Only way to build a relationship period requires effort on both sides.

Dugans was very much a players coach. People are very confused with the thought that he wasn't teaching these kids up with precision. He related to every one of them in large part because he recruited them and he had a father son sort of bond with each of them. Stubblefield is also a technician. But hes a straight line hard ***. Do his ****,do it his way or get the fvck of the field. Hes not here to be friends. Personally I'm completely fine with that. The best coaches understand it's a line between both they have to tow however. I'm just hoping he can adapt that. Because a kid who likes and respects you is far more receptive to what they are being coached than a kid who just says fvck this dude and I'm gonna do me. Like I tell nephew he needs to put effort into communicating with him as well. Only way to build a relationship period requires effort on both sides.

But does Stubbs ride around in Donks?

If you succeed, you’re gonna love that *******. If you don’t, it doesn’t matter how much he was your best buddy.

Is it possible a position coach like Dugans can get too friendly with some players and be seen by others as favoring those guys?

I don’t mind a coach being respectful to the players and supportive. I’m not so sure I want him being too buddy buddy with players though.

Advertisement
My old lady is indeed beautiful and her p'ussy smells like the top of an infant's head.

On a serious note, I hear you, my man! I really don't care who ends up being the starter; no dog in this fight for me. Our situation at QB is a thousand times better than it was last year, and for me, that's what matters the most. Can't wait to see it translate to the field.

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes, just to be clear, you were agreeing with the latter part of my above post, not the first sentence, right? LOL

Advertisement
Is it possible a position coach like Dugans can get too friendly with some players and be seen by others as favoring those guys?

I don’t mind a coach being respectful to the players and supportive. I’m not so sure I want him being too buddy buddy with players though.
That was certainly not the case with dugans. He made sure kids understood exactly that. Off the field he was a father figure. On it he didnt play no games. As no one here wants to believe dugans wasn't the problem. The exact situation you speak of happens to be the case with another individual. Let's just say richt didnt do dugans no favors by assigning buddy to the wr room when buddy certainly had personal relationships previously with people in it that precede & outweigh football.

Advertisement
My old lady is indeed beautiful and her p'ussy smells like the top of an infant's head.

On a serious note, I hear you, my man! I really don't care who ends up being the starter; no dog in this fight for me. Our situation at QB is a thousand times better than it was last year, and for me, that's what matters the most. Can't wait to see it translate to the field.
You're a lucky man @reg. There's no higher compliment about your wife and I have no doubt she's appreciative. Probably not as much as you, but none the less.

And it's a sight better than saying it reminds you of walking into Long John Silvers.

You're a lucky man @reg. There's no higher compliment about your wife and I have no doubt she's appreciative. Probably not as much as you, but none the less.

And it's a sight better than saying it reminds you of walking into Long John Silvers.
If I even had a hint of the infamous Wrong John Silver's smell, I would be like......

Advertisement
Back