Practice 3

Advertisement
Mike not letting nothing stop him.

Jeff Thomas at PR is what I'm hoping for. I want teams to fear punting against us again. Yes I know the Berrios fans will give us stats about him returning more TDs than anybody in the ACC and being one of the better conference return men. I'd love to have a guy that teams literally fear getting the ball. I think JT4 and Harley can definitely be those guys.

I'd love to see our defense or ST score a TD every single game.

Brown said in another interview that JT ball security needed a lot of work.One thing you don't need is a fumble on your own 10-15 in the 4th qtr of a tight game.

Great to be feared.Even greater not to have the PR fumble so you still have the ball.

DGT7_KzVoAAPlvX.jpg

We so fvckin back

**** looks like it was taken in 1989

Jeff Thomas at PR is what I'm hoping for. I want teams to fear punting against us again. Yes I know the Berrios fans will give us stats about him returning more TDs than anybody in the ACC and being one of the better conference return men. I'd love to have a guy that teams literally fear getting the ball. I think JT4 and Harley can definitely be those guys.

Brown said in another interview that JT ball security needed a lot of work.One thing you don't need is a fumble on your own 10-15 in the 4th qtr of a tight game.

Great to be feared.Even greater not to have the PR fumble so you still have the ball.

Duh, not sure you have been formally welcomed. Welcome to paradise troll. Gatahs rock!

Advertisement

Duh, not sure you have been formally welcomed. Welcome to paradise troll. Gatahs rock!

Troll ?????

Lmfao? You obviously have no clue who you're talking to.

Duh ....But go read the article priCkface .....

Day 3 , "Thomas got juice"... Then you bring shade. Again. I'm not drinking kool aid. But **** I see it. Why ur AVI got backwards *** colors? Red flag for me, sorry.@KW

Advertisement
Day 3 , "Thomas got juice"... Then you bring shade. Again. I'm not drinking kool aid. But **** I see it. Why ur AVI got backwards *** colors? Red flag for me, sorry.@KW

The aviator comes from the ones you can select from the site...report it to Pete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall smoking dcks if u think Jeff Thomas is only going to be returning punts this year. He's going to eventually be the starter in the slot before the season is over.

Over 1000 yards all purpose... 7 TDs for the season.

Ahhhhh! So refreshing to see, yet, another thing that unites our family.....the disdain of SMD! Dumbest beat writer there is. Her questions have ranged from "Does playing Florida State mean anything to you?" to "Its pretty hot out here, how are you feeling?" Get that **** face breeze out of my face!

Advertisement
Back