Practice 3

[video=youtube;iTZaWtDx99U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTZaWtDx99U[/video]

Advertisement
LMAO @ SMD...

She reported his leg wasn't moving like he tore an ACL & dislocated his kneecap or some ****.

It's a pretty well known fact that during Football training camps whenever you see a guy on the Bicycle it's conditioning, hammy, or just out because they haven't been cleared yet & medical staff taking precautions.

I bet if she ever seen someone sleeping she'd be like, "He's laying motionless with his eyes closed & for a long time, not good, could be Dead"

LMAO @ SMD...

She reported his leg wasn't moving like he tore an ACL & dislocated his kneecap or some ****.

It's a pretty well known fact that during Football training camps whenever you see a guy on the Bicycle it's conditioning, hammy, or just out because they haven't been cleared yet & medical staff taking precautions.

I bet if she ever seen someone sleeping she'd be like, "He's laying motionless with his eyes closed & for a long time, not good, could be Dead"

She thought his leg had died.

LMAO @ SMD...

I get the feeling UM reamed the fck out of that idiot after her "bad sign" tweet because she came back a few minutes later with some lame *** backtrack tweet. Then, she said she was just "giving facts." "Bad sign" isn't a fact, you fcking dolt.

What does Susan Miller Dumbagain's ****** smell like?

Asking for a friend.......

Ever worked on a shrimp boat days away from shore when the ice machine breaks leaving nothing to keep them from spoiling??? 3X worse than that.

Advertisement
LMAO @ SMD...

I get the feeling UM reamed the fck out of that idiot after her "bad sign" tweet because she came back a few minutes later with some lame *** backtrack tweet. Then, she said she was just "giving facts." "Bad sign" isn't a fact, you fcking dolt.
I really hope so, because that's just irresponsible on her part.

She often gets stuff wrong because she's trying to be first, rather than be accurate & right.

Garvin is going to kill opposing QBs on our schedule.
Just wait.

My favorite freshmans, buddy is gonna ball the f@ck out.

Mine too.
The guy is still a bit raw and needs to learn better technique but the way he has a knack of always being around the ball and in the Qb's face on film is just a natural gift. Very good instincts and knows what to do when he is in the backfield.

Advertisement
Nice Yale shirt.

It ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.....

******* ****** is an Ivy Leaguer.

Advertisement
Susan is a joke. I'm sure he was just riding bike lazily.

When I would cover UM sports I would see what she would ask it was unreal. Yonder Alonso junior year she started the interview asking for name and position

That's just embarrassing. Guy's making millions in league, and was big time every year he was down here.

Advertisement
[INSTAGRAM]BXVWByaHW2f[/INSTAGRAM]

1tj74e.jpg

Advertisement
Back