• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Practice 3

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Did we miss something? When was he injured? Went from no info to "left leg not moving."

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
he was doing the new riding technique of use one leg and then switch to other. This dumb turned away and missed when he switched leg

motorcitycane

Senior
Mike not letting nothing stop him.

Jeff Thomas at PR is what I'm hoping for. I want teams to fear punting against us again. Yes I know the Berrios fans will give us stats about him returning more TDs than anybody in the ACC and being one of the better conference return men. I'd love to have a guy that teams literally fear getting the ball. I think JT4 and Harley can definitely be those guys.

I'd love to see our defense or ST score a TD every single game.

nbrewer22

Sophomore

Jeff Thomas at PR is what I'm hoping for. I want teams to fear punting against us again. Yes I know the Berrios fans will give us stats about him returning more TDs than anybody in the ACC and being one of the better conference return men. I'd love to have a guy that teams literally fear getting the ball. I think JT4 and Harley can definitely be those guys.

Has that ever been done before? I would lean towards no, so that would be an incredible accomplishment.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
What does Susan Miller Dumbagain's vagina smell like?

Asking for a friend.......

Last edited:

112_cane

Freshman

Has that ever been done before? I would lean towards no, so that would be an incredible accomplishment.

We had 13 defensive/ST TD's in 2000. I'm sure we had a couple games where we didn't have any though.

motorcitycane

Senior

2016 Alabama

DaCanes386

Sophomore
he was doing the new riding technique of use one leg and then switch to other. This dumb turned away and missed when he switched leg

giphy.gif

Canefan70

Redshirt Freshman
A couple honest questions........... When you have someone like PA doing work these questions become valid.

In reference to Susan Miller Degnan

1. How did she get this job?
2. Why does she still have the job?
3. Who is her superior that is supposed to be reviewing her work/job?
4. How much longer do we have to witness and experience this ineptness?

Someone please help.