Practice 3

[TWEET]893140938633207808[/TWEET]

QONVIyz.gif

Advertisement
"I tell you what, Garvin is gonna be one **** of a football player!" - McDermott after practice today[video=youtube;Zjwx_sF_vr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjwx_sF_vr0[/video]

Advertisement
A couple honest questions........... When you have someone like PA doing work these questions become valid.

In reference to Susan Miller Degnan

1. How did she get this job?
2. Why does she still have the job?
3. Who is her superior that is supposed to be reviewing her work/job?
4. How much longer do we have to witness and experience this ineptness?

Someone please help.

She must be extremely cheap. That's the only reason I can see anyone justifying her continued employment.
I mean minimum wage cheap.

3 practices in and we haven't heard a single nugget about how the QB's are looking from these incompetent witless ****splat reporters.

How much do you expect to hear when they are only getting to see a sliver of practice? Remember, the press isn't allowed to watch the entire thing, merely early drills and the like. That said, SMD is awful, but that isn't anything new.

Advertisement
First day in pads and not a single word about the three guys battling for the most important position on the team?

Advertisement
Any update on the "non-moving leg?"
He is okay had a slight pull of the hamstring about 2 weeks ago... still a little sore

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I remember Pete saying that someone pulled a hamstring pretty early on when they were doing 40 times, and they stopped doing them altogether to avoid any more injuries. Any chance that was Pinckney?

Advertisement
Susan is a joke. I'm sure he was just riding bike lazily.

When I would cover UM sports I would see what she would ask it was unreal. Yonder Alonso junior year she started the interview asking for name and position

Advertisement
Back