Practice #11?

Same thing always being being reported for multiple places, JW most consistent, Perry-up and down Tate-accuracy issues/ up-and down.....
Another one to put on Agenda alert.

Where in this report does it say that Perry was as you said "up and down?" In fact, it actually said, Perry looking good."

Aside from the above mentioned, I love how these 3 are competing hard, like starving lions going after wildebeest!

Advertisement
Martell didnt throw more than 5 yards downfield either lol
He had a few throws in the scrimmage video that was beyond 5 yards come on now. Coach rumph even stated out of that 71% completion percentage a lot of it was checkdowns(which all of the qbs were doing too). Martell apparently helped lead the first team O vs first team D down the field for about 50 yards to set up the game winning kick in the scrimmage too according to Dmoney

Last edited:
So how did the secondary have six interceptions?

I know Matocha threw another one to Keontra Smith.

Accounting 4 interceptions (Total of 6)
—————————————————
Jarren - 1
Kosi - 1(+ a fumble)
Martell - x (where x is unknown)
Matocha - 1

6 = 3 + x ?

Or maybe all three of those guys threw two INTs and it just wasn’t reported? I guess they may have been trying to protect these kids egos and brands.

Anyway, that adds up to 3 INTs that were unaccounted for. Those other three might have been on HB passes and fake punts.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it may have been one of scout team QBs throwing a few . I know there’s still a few more guys besides Matocha, we got a transfer/walk on just can’t remember the name

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it may have been one of scout team QBs throwing a few . I know there’s still a few more guys besides Matocha, we got a transfer/walk on just can’t remember the name

Good point with this. I think the sooner we come to terms with the reality that we won't know until we know, the better. Is there anything else we can talk??

Maybe I missed it but how is Lingard doing? Is he back to 100 and getting work in?

Advertisement
One thing we know for certain after this camp is that those insufferable, cvnt, ****sucking Tate nut huggers completely overestimated the man they regularly ********** to.

Regularly dogging his competition since the second he transferred here and yet it's coming down to the wire? Do us all a favor and stop talking now and forever.

He hasn't gotten all the press as the other freshman but I think he has a chance to be pretty solid for us pretty impressed with his interview and mindset right now.
Dmoney said this kid been getting picked on hard in the locker room.

That's possible. Two things I'd argue are that those walk-ons would have done really well to maintain the QB group average at 71% and I don't think they're repping more than 4 QBs at this point because they were trying to get a good look at the top 3.

Advertisement
Wanted him to be the Answer at QB coming in, but I do not see it so far. Don't see him being able to make all the throws downfield either. My hope is that N'kosi keeps improving by Enos Coaching, Man you see some of those passes coming off Kosi's hand with that velocity, he does have a Big Time Arm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t know ****! How accurate a QB is reported during the first 30 minutes of 1 on 1 or 7 on 7 means nothing! All that matters is who can move the chains and get us to the red zone with a chance to score during 11v11, scrimmage and the game. And by all reports during those times Tate so far has been the man to move chains and protect the football. So unless your a coach on the team undercover on here then gtfoh.
Nick on Nick violence - Nice!

You cannot under any circumstance use “Coming to America” clips on this site. You can’t do it. It will wake the beast. The beast known as … I shudder to say … (whispers) @reg

@Tetragrammaton Cane,

tumblr_nld7luddsU1terwlso1_250.gif

As soon as I saw the clip, I was like, "Oh, no....hear we go!" This is complete....

IMG_20180618_233106.jpg

I was able to reframe from responding, but then you had to go and do this. I do not have, nor do I inspire to have the discipline to reframe twice from responding to Coming to America clips. I wanted to be mad at you for getting me started but I was like...

1C197B9C-50A6-4CD9-B402-064C3043562D.gif

Well, there goes having a productive rest of my day, and to that I say....
20170514_162950.jpg

Great point every QB in the NFL can complete every pass in practice with no pressure the difference is in game completions
exactly and you guys are picking guys based off clips and 30 mins of watching periods.... talk to me after the scrimmages. 16 days left #FookUF

Advertisement
Back