Practice #11

You said nothing about accuracy. Knowing the playbook us cool but if he cant accurately throw the ball he will not be the guy. Diaz already listed accuracy as one of the biggest things they are looking for.

Well then let me rephrase. Everyone knows Tate doesn't have the best arm. If having the best arm was the only reason u start a QB then Brady wouldn't have six rings.

Like i said, this is a controlled setting. Let's see how things go once it's time to know the playbook, control the huddle, extend plays, and be a leader on and off the field.

Advertisement
I'm not crucifying his opinion. I'm crucifying his unwillingness to admit his bias when stating his opinion.
Here we go again. Rev, I thought you were off the rag? I guess not.
CIS posters, if anybody challenge this nut job, he will carry on forever telling you what you think and feel. Just leave it alone before she takes it to 17 pages. Please

Regardless, they're only seeing 50% of Tates game. It's a controlled setting. Everyone knows Tate doesn't have the strongest arm. Let's see who looks better when it's time to know the playbook, control the huddle, extend plays bc our oline is shaky, be a leader on and off the field. I can't wait to see his reports then.
If Tate was so great Ohio State would've fought to keep him. Perry and Williams is my pick to win the QB job, We haven't seen Perry or Williams 100% not what QB coach we had last year, plus Tate is on the same level as the rest of the QB...50%

Well then let me rephrase. Everyone knows Tate doesn't have the best arm. If having the best arm was the only reason u start a QB then Brady wouldn't have six rings.

Like i said, this is a controlled setting. Let's see how things go once it's time to know the playbook, control the huddle, extend plays, and be a leader on and off the field.
Once again nobody said anything about arm strength. Brady doesn't have the strongest arm but he is extremely accurate. You can keep ignoring it but accuracy is important. If he can't throw he won't play.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You do realize that Brady's one of the most accurate QBs in NFL history, don't you?

I'm not going to bag on Tate, but his accuracy has been in question so far this camp. Using Brady as an example is not a good one considering Brady makes up for the lack of a strong arm with elite precision.

Seems pretty important to get the title right. If you get your Canes news from multiple outlets, like I imagine the vast majority of CIS visitors do, it matters that the numbers match across outlets.

For example, I was just on TOS, which uses the "correct" numbers (i.e. those released by the school), so when I see that this tread is referring to practice #9 and not #11, I'm less inclined to open it because I think it's old news. My immediate reaction is to think that, perhaps, the thread is now just 2 pipo keyboard warriors fiercely debating our safety recruiting, or some other non sequitur like that.
U realize the thread was started by an anonymous poster and not a mod concerned w such things as u describe, right?

Advertisement
If Tate was so great Ohio State would've fought to keep him. Perry and Williams is my pick to win the QB job, We haven't seen Perry or Williams 100% not what QB coach we had last year, plus Tate is on the same level as the rest of the QB...50%

Why fight for Tate to stay when u most likely have a top 3 QB for 2019 coming in? No one said Tate was a top 3 QB.

You're wrong about only seeing Kosi and Jarren at 50% of their game. Most of their game is in the pocket. Half of Tates game is his ability to get out of the pocket and extend plays.

I think Tate wins the job and will tell u I'm bias. He's losing credibility with me acting like he is unbiased but continually making backhanded compliments like this one. They're seeing 90% of Kosi/Jarrens games and 50% of Tates. I can't wait for the team to go live so people like this can get exposed.
LMAO the fact that everyone thinks Perry/Williams just gonna lay down and let another man come in and take that job is mind boggling. Real ballers drop their nuts, let em hang and rise to the occasion. Let it play out and im sure nobody needs you to vouch for their credibility you aint exposing nothing.

Advertisement
I'm not crucifying his opinion. I'm crucifying his unwillingness to admit his bias when stating his opinion.
Ur saying he is bias becuase he is only seeing 50%, that's stupid. U r only allowed to give a good opinion on the things you have seen, it does not matter if he has seen 50% or 100%, u base ur opinion on what has been seen.

Not intimidated at all, just know that there were two scrimmages that we could not report on because they were closed. I am here as a Canes Fan, If someone is not happy then I am not against making them happy. ****, this isn't my job, this is my pleasure to report this s...t. I am at work while I do this.
I appreciate it. Saves me time from have to dig through Twitter land.

Once again nobody said anything about arm strength. Brady doesn't have the strongest arm but he is extremely accurate. You can keep ignoring it but accuracy is important. If he can't throw he won't play.

You can keep ignoring that being a leader on and off the field is important or knowing the playbook is important but if they can't do that, they won't play.

Tate is accurate enough or he wouldn't have been rated a 5 star for most of his recruitment, wouldnt have received a scholarship from one of the best head coaches of all time, or wouldnt have went 10/10 against Rutgers and 23/28 as a whole. Sounds

Cam, Baker, Johnny. All 3 Heisman winners. All 3 were not the most accurate but their ability to extend plays made windows open up more.

Advertisement
Back