Practice #11

Advertisement
Advertisement
My love for the U is bigger than most people know. I never had the opportunity to read all the good info this site has given to me in the past years. I have always had to search for any info there was on the Canes, what I am doing is a pleasure and I love doing it, if someone isn't happy with the info I provide or collect, I am more than happy to keep it to myself. View attachment 83215

Naw man, you’re good.

BTW, do you know if Michael Irving has been to any of the practises.

I've notice in coach Stubblefield drills he usually has the receivers in one line waiting for there rep. As a coach I like to maximize my time in individual periods by creating multiple lines there fore getting more reps. This can be done by utilizing the (GA'S ) graduate assistant's. I just find that players get chatty and loose out on reps when it's only one line. IMO obviously
And, that, sir, is why you get the big bucks . . .

Advertisement
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL at footballvillle whoever he is, "tate not going out without a fight...."

I think Tate wins the job and will tell u I'm bias. He's losing credibility with me acting like he is unbiased but continually making backhanded compliments like this one. They're seeing 90% of Kosi/Jarrens games and 50% of Tates. I can't wait for the team to go live so people like this can get exposed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s our lb situation? Shaq, Pinckney, BJ, Huff, Brooks, McCloud, Gil, Romeo at striker. Steed out for the year maybe and Wilder who knows.

Advertisement
Back