Practice #11

Advertisement
I've notice in coach Stubblefield drills he usually has the receivers in one line waiting for there rep. As a coach I like to maximize my time in individual periods by creating multiple lines there fore getting more reps. This can be done by utilizing the (GA'S ) graduate assistant's. I just find that players get chatty and loose out on reps when it's only one line. IMO obviously

Advertisement
I said no one would care to ask that, because no one would care about that, but I was wrong. lol

Seems pretty important to get the title right. If you get your Canes news from multiple outlets, like I imagine the vast majority of CIS visitors do, it matters that the numbers match across outlets.

For example, I was just on TOS, which uses the "correct" numbers (i.e. those released by the school), so when I see that this tread is referring to practice #9 and not #11, I'm less inclined to open it because I think it's old news. My immediate reaction is to think that, perhaps, the thread is now just 2 pipo keyboard warriors fiercely debating our safety recruiting, or some other non sequitur like that.

Advertisement
avax don't let these boys intimidate you, if you say it's practise #9, it's practise #9
Not intimidated at all, just know that there were two scrimmages that we could not report on because they were closed. I am here as a Canes Fan, If someone is not happy then I am not against making them happy. ****, this isn't my job, this is my pleasure to report this s...t. I am at work while I do this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not intimidated at all, just know that there were two scrimmages that we could not report on because they were closed. I am here as a Canes Fan, If someone is not happy then I am not against making them happy. ****, this isn't my job, this is my pleasure to report this s...t. I am at work while I do this.

Some of us appreciate it no matter the number @avax . Thanks for getting all this stuff isolated in one place so we dont have to search multiple social media platforms.

Some of us appreciate it no matter the number @avax . Thanks for getting all this stuff isolated in one place so we dont have to search multiple social media platforms.
My love for the U is bigger than most people know. I never had the opportunity to read all the good info this site has given to me in the past years. I have always had to search for any info there was on the Canes, what I am doing is a pleasure and I love doing it, if someone isn't happy with the info I provide or collect, I am more than happy to keep it to myself. zzauYKZ6.jpg

Advertisement
Back