Practice #11

he took it to another level implying that it was fact that tate was losing the race. obviously he doesn't know anything or he isn't anyone important. just pointing out that his post was silly and i called him out for it.
Obviously to him, he thinks Tate is losing. Again hes basing it off what he is seeing. Nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Competition breeds Greatness...My Favorite shirt...from one of my favorite players...If ANY player in UM History had reason to go elsewhere because of depth...it was this guy.

You can keep ignoring that being a leader on and off the field is important or knowing the playbook is important but if they can't do that, they won't play.

Tate is accurate enough or he wouldn't have been rated a 5 star for most of his recruitment, wouldnt have received a scholarship from one of the best head coaches of all time, or wouldnt have went 10/10 against Rutgers and 23/28 as a whole. Sounds

Cam, Baker, Johnny. All 3 Heisman winners. All 3 were not the most accurate but their ability to extend plays made windows open up more.
Baker completed 70% of his passes at oklakoma. Cam was at 66% and manziel was at 69% at a&m. Osu went and got fields because they didn't believe in martell as a passer. I dont give a shît what he did vs rutgers 2nd string.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baker completed 70% of his passes at oklakoma. Cam was at 66% and manziel was at 69% at a&m. Osu went and got fields because they didn't believe in martell as a passer. I dont give a shît what he did vs rutgers 2nd string.

And Tate completed 82% so what's your point?

My point is that all 4 have the capability to extend plays which opens up wider windows for the ball to get to their receiver.

Advertisement
No he doesnt. That's just these morons yall count on for these videos arent bright enough to look around. He always uses multiple groupings unless absolutely necessary. Not very much depth right now so that is an issue in itself.
Well over several videos were posted with single line drills but ok

Advertisement
Back