Practice #11

And Tate completed 82% so what's your point?

My point is that all 4 have the capability to extend plays which opens up wider windows for the ball to get to their receiver.

Baker completed 70% over the entirety of a season. Tate was for a minimal sample size. Holy god.

Advertisement
I think Tate wins the job and will tell u I'm bias. He's losing credibility with me acting like he is unbiased but continually making backhanded compliments like this one. They're seeing 90% of Kosi/Jarrens games and 50% of Tates. I can't wait for the team to go live so people like this can get exposed.
Or... just based on what he’s seen, Kosi and Jarren are doing a little better. Which is consistent with what everybody else whose there has seen.

“Not going down without a fight” isn’t a backhanded compliment, btw.

U realize the thread was started by an anonymous poster and not a mod concerned w such things as u describe, right?

So what you're telling me is that the anonymous poster takes time out of his day to write and subsequently update his post, but doesn't care that other people read it?

All I said is that by mislabeling the thread, he might be losing some eyeballs...such as mine prior to today, because I've seen the thread titles and thought to myself "why do I want to read about a practice from 2 days ago, when TOS is covering today's practice?" Presumably I'm not the only one (although we'll never know, because those people didn't bother to open this thread - a "students, raise your hand if you're not here" type of thing...)

Are people so bored with their own lives and careers that they would react so strongly to such an innocuous post? It was a clarifying question and a tip...

So what you're telling me is that the anonymous poster takes time out of his day to write and subsequently update his post, but doesn't care that other people read it?

All I said is that by mislabeling the thread, he might be losing some eyeballs...such as mine prior to today, because I've seen the thread titles and thought to myself "why do I want to read about a practice from 2 days ago, when TOS is covering today's practice?" Presumably I'm not the only one (although we'll never know, because those people didn't bother to open this thread - a "students, raise your hand if you're not here" type of thing...)

Are people so bored with their own lives and careers that they would react so strongly to such an innocuous post? It was a clarifying question and a tip...

What does this have to do with me?

I think this calls for an entire thread dedicated solely for the purpose of numbering practices, delving into the reasons for numbers not matching, and determining the differentiation caused by scrimmages.

This is surious.

You do? I thought it was a pretty trivial matter, justifying no more than spending 1-2 minutes Googling the schedule and writing 6 sentences.

But if you think it's that surious, by all means, start another thread.

Advertisement
Or... just based on what he’s seen, Kosi and Jarren are doing a little better. Which is consistent with what everybody else whose there has seen.

“Not going down without a fight” isn’t a backhanded compliment, btw.

When u imply that he is doing well then follow that with he's not going down without a fight that is a backhanded compliment.

And Tate completed 82% so what's your point?

My point is that all 4 have the capability to extend plays which opens up wider windows for the ball to get to their receiver.
Tate played vs rutgers backups. Nobody gives a shît about extending plays. We need somebody who can throw the **** ball. You dont seem to be able to comprehend well.

He can extend all the plays, know all the plays but if he cant get the guys the ball he will not play.

Advertisement

Anyone else see that shovel pass???

6gRCnAr.gif

I

My point was not to react strongly to you, but rather point out that the OP is just another guy, doing his best to give us a place to compile info related to each specific practise. He is not a site mod or editor, whose job is to be concerned w those details.

Yea... I suppose U are right tho... there’s a lotta bored people on this site, who have lotsa time to complain about such things as erroneously numbered practise threads, and others who complain about those who complain about erroneously numbered practise threads.

It’s a vicious cycle.

When u imply that he is doing well then follow that with he's not going down without a fight that is a backhanded compliment.
He has consistently said the others are doing better, therefore, stating he’s not going down without a fight is a compliment. (Front hand compliment?)

Advertisement
Just let it play out.... lol. its a fierce competition and no matter what we will get better qb play than we have received recently. Enos knows what he’s doing. His last qb he just coached was runner up for the heisman, he’s going to knows what that standard is supposed to look like and it’s refreshing to finally have that type of coaching at qb at the U again

Last edited:

I am so sorry to post here and put erroneous info that confused u. I promise to keep my erroneous numbering system to myself. Again I am sorry. Have a good life. Peace out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back