Powerball

Advertisement
Move to the Keys near JJ, buy/build a crib that even he would envy, and attend everything related to the Canes.
I don't know if you are being sarcastic.
Soooooo
In other words............become JJ's pain in the *** hanger on.........save it.
He wants to GET AWAY from people like you.
That is why he fishes by himself so many times, and goes mostly with his buddies.
He knows his buddies, and you would not be one of them.....LOL.

Oh yes, JJ has done and continues to do what he wants, so I fail to see the "envy" shade of him envying you.....he has been around Billionaires all his life.
Respect the guy by giving him all the space he needs to be content...

Soooooo
In other words............become JJ's pain in the *** hanger on.........save it.
That is why he fishes by himself so many times, and goes mostly with his buddies.

Oh yes, JJ has done and continues to do what he wants, so I fail to see the "envy" shade of him envying you.....he has been around Billionaires all his life.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, who would do such a thing? If you want to get his attention, get a bigger boat. Jeez, some people.

Advertisement
You already know, I would create a squad of UM hostess with the mostest to aid in recruiting. I am talking big girls with pretty faces, no gag reflex, big ***, thick thighs, and brujeria type level 10 kegel powers.

acc3faa3050d67a3877f680453748ef5.jpg

c914aa9e3a9bec0c8f43f292ca32d646.jpg

4ad0e613f1aca1945445d89118bbbc54.jpg

Go Canes
That is some THICK **** Bruh. My eyes are bleeding from the strain.

Advertisement
You wouldnt buy property around campus towards building an On-Campus or Near Campus Football stadium?

So you can own a bunch of property on a site that Gables will NEVER EVER let Miami develop into a stadium?

Hard Rock will be our home for a very, very long time. Let it go.

Advertisement
Hire a bunch of Shaq lookin mother****ers to rough up all the ****** coaches (Head and Assistant) that came through here during my lifetime. Jon Richt, Dorito, Paul Williams, Al Golden, Patrick Nix, Stacy Sealres all come to mind.

So you can own a bunch of property on a site that Gables will NEVER EVER let Miami develop into a stadium?

Hard Rock will be our home for a very, very long time. Let it go.

Any Golf courses near by that are up for Sale?

What about Yaron Field which is on campus?

Could a stadium not fit here?

Advertisement
Soooooo

Jezuz Cryst dude lighten up.

Yea that’s a great idea!!!! Cater to a group not even large enough to a fill section and Tell the people that actually fill the stadium to go fvck themselves.
What group are you referring to that wouldn't fill a section... and what group is it that "fills" Joe Robbie that would as a result of building a stadium closer to campus "go fvck themselves?"

Advertisement
Back