Potential Winston bombshell

Advertisement
That's right. They don't do anything.

Not sure why you're being an *** about this, but the NCAA has certain responsibilities, and nothing happening at FSU right now has anything to do with those responsibilities. It's out of their jurisdiction.

Advertisement
My bad. My sarcasm misses the mark sometimes. Just like to diss at the NCAA any chance I get.

Advertisement
The funny thing is that I think if we got to competing for titles again, something like this will come our way too. Especially with social media and the internet.

It's hard to win titles and keep a clean program. If it's not a cheating scandal, players taking money, players breaking the law, players posting stupid ****, or ego issues with the players (out of control), when the spot light is on and people want to bring you down, you better have your guard up.

Don't know how Alabama and Auburn have skated through this for the last 5 years.

yeah. because you clearly need rapists to win championships

Name one school in the last year with a bcs national championship without a rapist.

IRREFUTABLE

That's right. They don't do anything.

Not sure why you're being an *** about this, but the NCAA has certain responsibilities, and nothing happening at FSU right now has anything to do with those responsibilities. It's out of their jurisdiction.

Taking money for autographs is clearly and undeniably within NCAA jurisdiction.

Quit being a daft **** just to be one.

I'm sorry... how is selling autographed merchandise for money not an NCAA issue?

The authenticator- James Spence (JSA) has even authenticated Duke Johnson memorabilia:
a200244-Duke-Johnson-Signed-Miami-11x14-Photo-JSA-COA.html

https://pristineauction.com/a200244-Duke-Johnson-Signed-Miami-11x14-Photo-JSA-COA.html

Last edited:
Advertisement
Eat Bennihana's: two bowl bans, multiple game suspensions, 9 scholarships lost

Cover up a rape: National title and Heisman trophy.

This "sport" is such a joke it's not even worth paying attention to.

Advertisement
I'm sorry... how is selling autographed merchandise for money not an NCAA issue?

The authenticator- James Spence (JSA) has even authenticated Duke Johnson memorabilia:
a200244-Duke-Johnson-Signed-Miami-11x14-Photo-JSA-COA.html

https://pristineauction.com/a200244-Duke-Johnson-Signed-Miami-11x14-Photo-JSA-COA.html

you saying duke took money from spence or that winston and gurley did not?

He's saying "I'm a btich, I like cawulk, I'm not a real Cane!"

Advertisement
Back