Potential Winston bombshell

Advertisement
OP, just got the alert on my phone as well. That 2014 title might be stripped.

Advertisement
This is going to get good.

giphy.gif

nothing will come of this

yeah it will b/c the story won't go away. it's not close to going away. whenever the feds are involved, they tend to look for blood. they don't waste their time on smoke and mirrors.

Advertisement
This is a major university blatantly sweeping a sexual assault under the rug, and at the time, Winston wasn't even playing yet. He wasn't already a starting qb, heisman winner, national champ... just some punk *** red shirt freshman.

No chance this is going away. Especially with the national focus on sexual assault and the all of the stuff going on with the NFL, Ray Rice, etc., not to mention the fact that the interim FSU president is a woman. Maybe sexist to think a woman would take sexual assault more seriously, but that is my guess.

Years down the road they might get stripped of that title......but to me those stripped titles r bullshyt n e way. They won

Are these morons at free shoes too stupid to know that you have only one reputation? Once it's lost - it's gone for good.

The only part of this story that I am enjoying (sadly - because there is a victim here) is that the rest of the college football world will have little to no respect for FSU. They are bastardizing their achievements by being exposed for their win at all costs approach, which is an ugly way to win. Technically, they've cheated to get that trophy and whether they get to keep it or not is besides the point. They look like the trash that we all know they are.

Advertisement
Fed getting involved is never good. If reporters can get anything, fed get can 10 times that with the P word...perjury. Lots of people aint trying to take a bullet for a rapist.

I am almost certain that the NCAA will be right behind the Feds, since FreeShoeU is not in the SEC....

If Golden saves his job because he has to face McGuire instead of Winston, I'm going to lose my ****.

Advertisement
Does anybody know what they are saying on some of the Noles' forums? Panic or laughing it off like the TallyHo police department?

If Golden saves his job because he has to face McGuire instead of Winston, I'm going to lose my ****.
Good point. I'd actually prepared myself for Jimbo holding off the dogs in that game because he's Machiavellian enough to know that the biggest gift he's been given in recruiting is Golden and he wouldn't do anything to pour gas on that fire.

But if Winston is suspended - goddamnm - hadn't even occurred to me. *sigh*

Advertisement
Back