Potential Winston bombshell

Yea..... ******* hilarious how its not even on espn web page...if it was miami we would get our own freakin segment....smh...

Advertisement
Winston may be done for the year. I wouldn't be surprised if we face a Winstonless FSU.

NYT article is good. The advantages of being in a college town are plentiful...but we knew that already.

Hope this continues to mushroom.

Advertisement
I hope they have to give that trophy back and end up getting slammed by the Feds....those ****ers sold their soul. The handing over of the police documents to the defense attorney should be prosecuted.

Advertisement
Winston may be done for the year. I wouldn't be surprised if we face a Winstonless FSU.

If he dies he dies.

I hope they bury those ****ers, strip the title and show Jimbo covering **** up with that arrogant smirk he has.

You tellin' me we got a chance against the Noles? Or did this McGuire fella just become a dark horse heisman contender?

It's amazing how fast the Gayturds moved with Treon and how fast Georgia suspended Gurley yet FSWho still have this ****tard starting tomorrow with sexual assault issues still pending and now a pretty convincing case that he was getting paid for is autographs.

There's wanting to win at all cost and then there's being Seminole Stupid. I guess Christmas will come early this year. Drop the hammer on these *** clowns.

Advertisement
It's amazing how fast the Gayturds moved with Treon and how fast Georgia suspended Gurley yet FSWho still have this ****tard starting tomorrow with sexual assault issues still pending and now a pretty convincing case that he was getting paid for is autographs.

There's wanting to win at all cost and then there's being Seminole Stupid. I guess Christmas will come early this year. Drop the hammer on these *** clowns.

The difference is mind-boggling. Does the NCAA even exist any more? We burned them so bad they're afraid to sneeze any more.

Advertisement
I don't know if anyone noticed but in the NY Times Article Dalvin Cook has some criminal issues pending, although they will be squashed as well.

Advertisement
Back