Potential Transfer options

the only good thing I could see is maybe they could tell these recruits looking to go elsewhere that it isn't nearly as great as it seems.

Advertisement
DE in our system?

Looks the part most definitely! Would love to add more depth because I love Patchan as a player/depth but this dude looks more like the part who can step in and make some moves.. the drop off to patchan was noticeable when he was in

What’s this dudes deal?? Injuries??? Bad scheme fit?? Attitude? drugs??

Advertisement
Fox No!!!!! He doesn’t deserve to play for the U! Hard Pass!!! We talking bout the Tennessee kid right???
Idk anything about him besides seeing posters mention he picked Tennessee over us. Sounds like everyone is butthurt about it.

Advertisement
So I know miami is interested in the UCLA dt which will be a really good get as he was very productive in 2017. Also going after the kJ Osborne receiver.

Who is the guy supposed to be from Tennessee?

tenor (3).gif

Setting a precedent for players coming in and suceeding is great, especially if the rules for transfers are relaxed.

But I disagreed on bring in kids that fvcked around with Miami the first time, You went elsewhere and regreted, ok you can come, but if you played games and left us hanging foh.

To name a couple of names from this cycle
If Dunmore wanted in. Sure, I would be ok
If Zipperer/Crowley wanted in; Thanks, but no thanks
But what if they're able to now to tell future recruits that hey, I had no business going to *insert school here* and i should have came to Miami out the gate. Could possibly sway some recruits.

But what if they're able to now to tell future recruits that hey, I had no business going to *insert school here* and i should have came to Miami out the gate. Could possibly sway some recruits.
You can still do this with players that didn't disrespect the coaches and the program. It's not a ban on all tranfers, just the jerks. Players say it's a business decision right? Act professionally

Advertisement
idc if he ****ed my sister. if he helps the canes win football games bring his *** in.

God **** if we could bring in Betiku, Nnoruka and Hurts we might actually have a shot at those 10 wins next year to get the momentum rolling again.

Advertisement
All you haters on young 17&18 year old kids that worked their *** off. Are you mad because you never had the talent to even look at a college. Keep chewing on your ignorant tongues and let these young men live there lives. Hurricanes had one good run pure luck as we saw from the destruction after that. So what did they miss out on. You adults are worse than children and should be ashamed. If you are that serious suit up and take on either one of them.

This is the only reason to take this punk. Could be a good salesman for us in the future.
Kiss the “punks” rear because he’s definitely not thinking about a POS like you! You wish you had half the talent. You mad bro because the U had one good season. Leave these kids alone. Do you which is living through others.... idiot

All you haters on young 17&18 year old kids that worked their *** off. Are you mad because you never had the talent to even look at a college. Keep chewing on your ignorant tongues and let these young men live there lives. Hurricanes had one good run pure luck as we saw from the destruction after that. So what did they miss out on. You adults are worse than children and should be ashamed. If you are that serious suit up and take on either one of them.
A testament to the progress of society, that developmentally handicapped individuals have access to an outlet for their senseless ramblings.

Big ups to the site designers for making this board easy enough for the quoted poster to operate.

Advertisement
Back