Potential Transfer options

Advertisement
We just went 7-6.
We lost Richard and Thomas.

The only question I have is "Can he play?"

No he can’t. He’s trash.

I for one am so so surprised that the trio of Fil-****, Byrd****, and Williams (sucks so bad he’s not deserving of a nickname) failed so miserably at Tennessee. Who could have every dreamt of that happening after the shenanigans???!!!

No he can’t. He’s trash.

I for one am so so surprised that the trio of Fil-****, Byrd****, and Williams (sucks so bad he’s not deserving of a nickname) failed so miserably at Tennessee. Who could have every dreamt of that happening after the shenanigans???!!!

If he sucks, then that's the only thing that matters.

Next.

supposedly he is interested in coming to Miami because Kevin Beard is coming here as WR coach..... This was from an interview posted on TOS. Someone reached out to kevin beard for info but has gotten no response. No one has any idea if it's accurate or wishful thinking on this kid's part

Setting a precedent for players coming in and suceeding is great, especially if the rules for transfers are relaxed.

But I disagreed on bring in kids that fvcked around with Miami the first time, You went elsewhere and regreted, ok you can come, but if you played games and left us hanging foh.

To name a couple of names from this cycle
If Dunmore wanted in. Sure, I would be ok
If Zipperer/Crowley wanted in; Thanks, but no thanks

Advertisement
Setting a precedent for players coming in and suceeding is great, especially if the rules for transfers are relaxed.

But I disagreed on bring in kids that fvcked around with Miami the first time, You went elsewhere and regreted, ok you can come, but if you played games and left us hanging foh.

To name a couple of names from this cycle
If Dunmore wanted in. Sure, I would be ok
If Zipperer/Crowley wanted in; Thanks, but no thanks
Stack chips, can’t be emotional and hurt forever.

Stack chips, can’t be emotional and hurt forever.
What chips?
The ones that are low 3* and failed on bad teams Or 4* juniors that have 18 catches in 3 seasons?
Every kid can look and think well, I will go elsewhere and if it doesn't work out I can come back after a couple years

Advertisement
What chips?
The ones that are low 3* and failed on bad teams Or 4* juniors that have 18 catches in 3 seasons?
Every kid can look and think well, I will go elsewhere and if it doesn't work out I can come back after a couple years
WHo do we have coming in? We are not in the position to be turning people away.

WHo do we have coming in? We are not in the position to be turning people away.
Why take JAGS?

You won’t build a contender taking other teams trash, of course you can find talented players that didn’t work out elsewhere, but your future lies on recruits out of HS. Miami should/can be selective on transfers and recruits, If you recruit bad players you end up with Rosier starting 2 years

This is a no for me...

If we are taking transfers they need to be definitely better than 60% of whatever you have currently as depth... I'm not losing any of the 18 kids for this JAG

Advertisement
Why take JAGS?

You won’t build a contender taking other teams trash, of course you can find talented players that didn’t work out elsewhere, but your future lies on recruits out of HS. Miami should/can be selective on transfers and recruits, If you recruit bad players you end up with Rosier starting 2 years
Idk wtf a jag is.
No one said anything about taking another teams trash. You mentioned kids who chose not to come to us the first time around and not letting them in. If they’re good enough for us when recruiting then what happened between now and then that makes them trash besides being emotional and hurt they didn’t pick us first?

Idk wtf a jag is.
No one said anything about taking another teams trash. You mentioned kids who chose not to come to us the first time around and not letting them in. If they’re good enough for us when recruiting then what happened between now and then that makes them trash besides being emotional and hurt they didn’t pick us first?
Clearly we see this very different

Top programs aren’t last chance U. You have to present an image that when Miami offer and recruits you hard out of high school you’re lucky.

Many reasons for not taking transfers that you recruited out of HS

- the roster is filled with other players
- 2/3 years somewhere and the guy can’t get on the field, probably he’s not Miami caliber
- bridges got burned

Nobody will accept to work with people that lied and embarrassed them, if they have the option. My problem is not with players that did not pick us first. Is with the ones that made a mockery out the program.

Advertisement
supposedly he is interested in coming to Miami because Kevin Beard is coming here as WR coach..... This was from an interview posted on TOS.

He wants to come here bc he's not coveted elsewhere. Same with Beard. At least I hope so.

Advertisement
Back