Potential Transfer options

No he can’t. He’s trash.

I for one am so so surprised that the trio of Fil-****, Byrd****, and Williams (sucks so bad he’s not deserving of a nickname) failed so miserably at Tennessee. Who could have every dreamt of that happening after the shenanigans???!!!
If he’s trash then WHY in the **** was the U so excited then ****ed you idiot! Most of U are ignorant judging these young men so hard. I guarantee you never set foot on a field you probably were in chorus, band or cheer. That is an upgrade that was to tough for you! So stupid this is about the kids. Not you sitting on the couch crying because the U sucks just as bad as TN except for one lucky run.

Advertisement
Kiss the “punks” rear because he’s definitely not thinking about a POS like you! You wish you had half the talent. You mad bro because the U had one good season. Leave these kids alone. Do you which is living through others.... idiot

Leave him alone? Nobody is chasing him down, Its you who came poking around on a Miami message board starting something. So who is the mad one bro??

All you haters on young 17&18 year old kids that worked their *** off. Are you mad because you never had the talent to even look at a college. Keep chewing on your ignorant tongues and let these young men live there lives. Hurricanes had one good run pure luck as we saw from the destruction after that. So what did they miss out on. You adults are worse than children and should be ashamed. If you are that serious suit up and take on either one of them.

F0B4D2F8-0485-4F28-A4C3-00A701787A4C.gif

A testament to the progress of society, that developmentally handicapped individuals have access to an outlet for their senseless ramblings.

Big ups to the site designers for making this board easy enough for the quoted poster to operate.
Yes you are that prime example of developmentally handicapped...now you want to talk about society. Your posts does nothing to improve society. You are a bully hiding and tearing down young men... get a life

Leave him alone? Nobody is chasing him down, Its you who came poking around on a Miami message board starting something. So who is the mad one bro??
TWITTER is everywhere! Poking around not! I just hate unknowingly ignorance. Please tell us how many offers you had and the ACC or SEC school you chose. While your bashing young men! I’m sure that would be NONE, 0.. get a life U fan that’s all you will ever be a “fan”

Advertisement
TWITTER is everywhere! Poking around not! I just hate unknowingly ignorance. Please tell us how many offers you had and the ACC or SEC school you chose. While your bashing young men! I’m sure that would be NONE, 0.. get a life U fan that’s all you will ever be a “fan”
For your consideration

Find one single word I said about him. You can't because I didn't. I could care less about what he does, where he goes or anything else about him. I am only responding to just you because you came on here ranting away like a deranged idiot.

I am perfectly fine being just a fan. You can keep all the SEC offers you want and I will keep my position in life. Judging by the way you carry yourself I am fairly certain it is much better than yours.

If he’s trash then WHY in the **** was the U so excited then ****ed you idiot! Most of U are ignorant judging these young men so hard. I guarantee you never set foot on a field you probably were in chorus, band or cheer. That is an upgrade that was to tough for you! So stupid this is about the kids. Not you sitting on the couch crying because the U sucks just as bad as TN except for one lucky run.
How many of your teammates got invited to the combine this year?

Advertisement
Find one single word I said about him. You can't because I didn't. I could care less about what he does, where he goes or anything else about him. I am only responding to just you because you came on here ranting away like a deranged idiot.

I am perfectly fine being just a fan. You can keep all the SEC offers you want and I will keep my position in life. Judging by the way you carry yourself I am fairly certain it is much better than yours.
Thanks “fan”

If you were around here long enough you'd know @the23Watcher is DE Joe Jackson. Combine invite, future 3rd round pick.

What round you going in Latrell?
Ok and that does what for you though? Are you collecting anything if they all went 1st round? Look all I’m saying is why does everyone feel the right to talk trash about young kids making grown up decisions that THEY earned the right to make. Again the kid has 2 years didn’t Newton go to a JUCO and return to D1 look at him now. So why right off anyone? Why are you so pressed. Are you in a “round”? Dang U fans get so butt hurt.

Advertisement
Ok and that does what for you though? Are you collecting anything if they all went 1st round? Look all I’m saying is why does everyone feel the right to talk trash about young kids making grown up decisions that THEY earned the right to make. Again the kid has 2 years didn’t Newton go to a JUCO and return to D1 look at him now. So why right off anyone? Why are you so pressed. Are you in a “round”? Dang U fans get so butt hurt.

That wasn't the question Latrell. @the23Watcher isn't a fan, he's a former player who was invited to the combine and will get drafted.

Why are you talking **** to a player?

Please define the bolded phrase above.

P.S. - No matter how you respond, I predict most of us fans will be genuinely amused.

Advertisement
Your question is stupid and your right why are talking **** about any player if that’s the case? Leave all the offered U converted UT players alone is all I’m trying to get across to U. They made their decisions and their the ones that have to live with it. So Byrd, Films and Williams will be just fine.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Please define the bolded phrase above.

P.S. - No matter how you respond, I predict most of us fans will be genuinely amused.
When your ignorant as **** and don’t know it!
P.S. it’s time for me to get off work now. Just wanted to spend my last hour of downtime arguing with gold chain idiots like U. So glad U are easily amused! U are a joke! Peace!

Advertisement
Back