Potential Secondary Coaches?

With Banda leaving, Rumph on the hot seat and DVD heading out as well, we should start looking at coaches that can coach the ENTiRE secondary like Corey Raymond and TRob (both aren’t coming).

Some names I think Manny should look at and fill the recruiting hole that Banda and DVD leave are:

Fran Brown - Rutgers. He’s been linked to Manny and Miami when Manny was hired from Temple. Seems like a good recruiter and defensive mind that has helped his defenses.

Terrell Buckley - Ole Miss. FSU guy from Miami but is a strong recruiter and knows the landscape.

Travis Fisher- Nebraska. Seems like the guy their that keeps pulling the Florida talent for it all to leave. Like to see what he can do with a Miami polo on on the trail.

Corey Bell - UCF. Good developer of Safeties and from Miami. Worked in the recruiting department here years ago.

Miss me with Nick Monroe. Yea he brought in the safety from Palmetto a couple years back but I see that as a lazy hire. Same with Pat Surtain Sr.
Monroe a lazy hire? Lmfao but mention Corey bell. Monroe is about to have 3 safeties drafted from syracuse. And nunn isn’t even the top recruit he has brought in. He has been recruiting fla for years. And he doesn’t just recruit DBs.

Attachments

• 4F85B720-A85D-4EF3-AD05-2657A5411EEF.jpeg
    4F85B720-A85D-4EF3-AD05-2657A5411EEF.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 147
  • 56106177-16C4-4A6B-93A8-22FC576FD3EB.jpeg
    56106177-16C4-4A6B-93A8-22FC576FD3EB.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 33534085-B357-44B6-A824-13036E969334.jpeg
    33534085-B357-44B6-A824-13036E969334.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 7F80FA41-0934-47C5-BFD8-0CD82C661BAF.jpeg
    7F80FA41-0934-47C5-BFD8-0CD82C661BAF.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 54191413-58D3-46CE-AC9A-10FD7CA944E4.jpeg
    54191413-58D3-46CE-AC9A-10FD7CA944E4.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 11B3845C-5C57-4A6A-9A69-DF4A9418A668.jpeg
    11B3845C-5C57-4A6A-9A69-DF4A9418A668.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 71
  • EDD02F64-2D1D-44BB-BC27-C936F99D2ADF.jpeg
    EDD02F64-2D1D-44BB-BC27-C936F99D2ADF.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 21BE71E8-98CD-4D4C-8EB2-383D8E7A1770.jpeg
    21BE71E8-98CD-4D4C-8EB2-383D8E7A1770.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 141
Advertisement
With Banda leaving, Rumph on the hot seat and DVD heading out as well, we should start looking at coaches that can coach the ENTiRE secondary like Corey Raymond and TRob (both aren’t coming).

Some names I think Manny should look at and fill the recruiting hole that Banda and DVD leave are:

Fran Brown - Rutgers. He’s been linked to Manny and Miami when Manny was hired from Temple. Seems like a good recruiter and defensive mind that has helped his defenses.

Terrell Buckley - Ole Miss. FSU guy from Miami but is a strong recruiter and knows the landscape.

Travis Fisher- Nebraska. Seems like the guy their that keeps pulling the Florida talent for it all to leave. Like to see what he can do with a Miami polo on on the trail.

Corey Bell - UCF. Good developer of Safeties and from Miami. Worked in the recruiting department here years ago.

Miss me with Nick Monroe. Yea he brought in the safety from Palmetto a couple years back but I see that as a lazy hire. Same with Pat Surtain Sr.
Nick Monroe is a killer on the recruiting trail. He’s everywhere and recruits multiple positions like Banda did for us.

***** all this **** you just typed, this is 2.0 e. reed's time now, ***** the dumb ****, that man already coached up in cold *** buffalo, the time is now, the **** with that **** he doing now. He'll be the d-co no matter what position he coaching, you add reed with coach rumph, we gone have the most confident secondary in the nation, plus they gone put pressure on any d-co calling all that soft ****!

***** all this **** you just typed, this is 2.0 e. reed's time now, ***** the dumb ****, that man already coached up in cold *** buffalo, the time is now, the **** with that **** he doing now. He'll be the d-co no matter what position he coaching, you add reed with coach rumph, we gone have the most confident secondary in the nation, plus they gone put pressure on any d-co calling all that soft ****!
No

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tired of eating catfish....bring me some fresh Salmon out of the Pacific. We want to be the best we've got to bring in at least somewhere near the best. No more of these "he's okay so with Miami talent he'll wind up excelling"....no more...no more C+ hires assuming our recruiting hotbed will transform them into A- coaches....our "recruiting hotbed" deserves at worse a B+ coaching staff and then you can bet ur last $$$ that our recruits will make them look like A/A+ coaches. No HS coach this time, no coach from Cuse, bring me Don Brown, Muschamp, Lovie Smith etc and let those defensive gurus pick who they want at LB/Secondary coach.

Advertisement
There was a thread on Brandon Shelby from Indiana. He’s young, energetic and can recruit. A guy like that would be fantastic and even with little to no ties to Manny would be a good career move for him obviously.

LoL, y'all are comical, people claiming to be Canes turning down and saying "No" to a real True Cane. Its still comical to me that people want and think that they are going to get True Miami/Cane football without having True Cane coaches, it doesn't work like that!

Advertisement
LoL, y'all are comical, people claiming to be Canes turning down and saying "No" to a real True Cane. Its still comical to me that people want and think that they are going to get True Miami/Cane football without having True Cane coaches, it doesn't work like that!

Another idiotic post by you

Maybe we should hire Andre Johnson as WR coach as well and then line up Jeremy Shockey for TE coach, while we're at it make Ray Lewis the LB coach

Advertisement
Back