Potential Secondary Coaches?

LoL, y'all are comical, people claiming to be Canes turning down and saying "No" to a real True Cane. Its still comical to me that people want and think that they are going to get True Miami/Cane football without having True Cane coaches, it doesn't work like that!
It does work like that. Get real coaches

Advertisement
Another idiotic post by you

Maybe we should hire Andre Johnson as WR coach as well and then line up Jeremy Shockey for TE coach, while we're at it make Ray Lewis the LB coach
It your attempt to be a smart-***, you might just be to imbecilic to see you actually just posted a better coaching staff than we have now although Dre would have his work cut out for em with coach likens, but everybody else is actually an upgrade. In coach diaz defensive scheme, linebacker coaches aren't required, do bringing in ray Lewis would give us our 1st True linebacker coach in 5yrs.

This is good, you're actually a whole lot smarter when you don't realize it, maybe you should stay in smart-*** mode, you might want to think about it, it definitely works better for you!

LoL, y'all are comical, people claiming to be Canes turning down and saying "No" to a real True Cane. Its still comical to me that people want and think that they are going to get True Miami/Cane football without having True Cane coaches, it doesn't work like that!
Who on that list is a True cane coach?

Advertisement
The CB coach (whose name I can't recall) from BC looks like a good under the radar option at CB coach. BC defense looked solid this year so he should be a serviceable technical teacher, plus he's known to be a great recruiter with strong ties in the DMV area specifically.

Buckley is not from Miami. He's from Pascagoula, MS.

I would have no issue with Surtain getting the position. Played in the NFL which would help with recruiting. Coaches up players who are going to the league. And he knows the fundamentals and can teach them. He can develop guys. Plus he knows South Florida.
Sounds like Mike Rumph’s resume

With Banda leaving, Rumph on the hot seat and DVD heading out as well, we should start looking at coaches that can coach the ENTiRE secondary like Corey Raymond and TRob (both aren’t coming).

Some names I think Manny should look at and fill the recruiting hole that Banda and DVD leave are:

Fran Brown - Rutgers. He’s been linked to Manny and Miami when Manny was hired from Temple. Seems like a good recruiter and defensive mind that has helped his defenses.

Terrell Buckley - Ole Miss. FSU guy from Miami but is a strong recruiter and knows the landscape.

Travis Fisher- Nebraska. Seems like the guy their that keeps pulling the Florida talent for it all to leave. Like to see what he can do with a Miami polo on on the trail.

Corey Bell - UCF. Good developer of Safeties and from Miami. Worked in the recruiting department here years ago.

Miss me with Nick Monroe. Yea he brought in the safety from Palmetto a couple years back but I see that as a lazy hire. Same with Pat Surtain Sr.
I think Manny need to start looking into the NFL for assistants. And no more friends. He need to get some serious experience and pro association to help him out because Manny has nothing to offer in the way of preparing a team to go against the likes of a Mack Brown or Dabo coached team.

If Manny want to take that next leap into his coaching tinier, his assistance need to help him get their with their experience.

Advertisement
It your attempt to be a smart-***, you might just be to imbecilic to see you actually just posted a better coaching staff than we have now although Dre would have his work cut out for em with coach likens, but everybody else is actually an upgrade. In coach diaz defensive scheme, linebacker coaches aren't required, do bringing in ray Lewis would give us our 1st True linebacker coach in 5yrs.

This is good, you're actually a whole lot smarter when you don't realize it, maybe you should stay in smart-*** mode, you might want to think about it, it definitely works better for you!

Let me guess Tom Brady would the greatest QB coach of all time

You're an idiot

No. This is a nickel based system. This defense needs a Safety coach and a CB coach.

Advertisement
Let me guess Tom Brady would the greatest QB coach of all time

You're an idiot
We talking bout UM clown, I told you to stay in smart-*** mode, otherwise, when you go back to being your regular self you go right back to being an imbecile!

Advertisement
I think, unless we change the scheme entirely, we are going to be sorely disappointed with our CB recruiting no matter who we hire. We have 5 years of tape now showing that this scheme doesn’t put corners in a position to put up stats or get drafted in the money rounds.
This is the proverbial elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about.

This is the proverbial elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about.
I haven’t been able to confirm this, but I’d bet $100 that Rumph and or the Miami scheme teaches certain CB techniques that don’t make it easy to turn and find the ball

I haven’t been able to confirm this, but I’d bet $100 that Rumph and or the Miami scheme teaches certain CB techniques that don’t make it easy to turn and find the ball
I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

Advertisement
Back