Potential OC

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
Realistically who could we bring in as OC next year considering the challenges to bring one in midseason. I dont see Kendall briles coming here as he very well may be offered a HC gig after this season. Dorsey could be an option but who else?

Advertisement
Nobody is offering KB a Head Coaching job are you high? CERTAINLY not any program that would offer him more money than Miami could as an OC.

Someone is going to offer him a ton of money this off-season to be an OC somewhere. Miami needs to be that team.

Head Coach is totally out of the question. He's 35 with a gigantic scandal still hanging over his head and obviously has no HC experience. You think UNC is offering him the job? Not a chance in ****.

OP are you clueless? This leaked report clearly stated, if TRUE, that the change would be made in the offseason. When was midseason ever mentioned?

Advertisement
The way I read it i thought it implied a hire could be made this year. Not clueless. OBM, i could see KB being offered a HC job even a his background.

The way I read it i thought it implied a hire could be made this year. Not clueless. OBM, i could see KB being offered a HC job even a his background.

Go back and read it again please. And tell me the last time Pro or College an OC was hired in the middle of the season? Come on man use some common sense. You cannot install a new offense in the middle of the season. The only time an OC is replaced mid season it is by someone on the staff that runs the same offense but hopefully calls the plays during games better.

Advertisement
Posted in another thread Matt Canada. His Pitt team in 16 put up excellent numbers with above average talent.

Regardless of whether someone thinks he is good or bad or somewhere in between, he is the interim coach of Maryland right now. Maryland is 4-2 and hasn't had a winning season since 2013. They haven't won 8 games since 2010.

It would be weird if this is how Maryland has their best season since then.

Hate to say this but if Richt does hire an OC (which I doubt), it will just be a yes man to run his archaic scheme. He is extremely stubborn to a fault, doubt he will ever admit his offense is a failure. Its what he believes in.

Actually just got done talking to my long time UGA fan. He said Bobo installed a different offense at UGA. It took him a while to get going, but by the end he had a well polished offense he was running. He even made the statement that he would take Bobo back in a heartbeat over current OC Cheney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to say this but if Richt does hire an OC (which I doubt), it will just be a yes man to run his archaic scheme. He is extremely stubborn to a fault, doubt he will ever admit his offense is a failure. Its what he believes in.

The other comical part is forcing an OC to take Richt's mouth breathing son as a coach.

Advertisement
Back