Postseason South Florida Top 50 (11-20)

View as article
stopped reading when I saw Carter outside the top 5

He's a top 3 athlete no doubt about it. The thing that really holds him back on the list is lack of production. He doesn't do enough to be in that group

meh. Deon Bush would like a word with you. Carter has first round NFL talent and jumps off the screen and screams STUD in his tape. recruiting is about projecting to the next level. not summarizing HS accomplishments

appreciate the info regardless

1) On-field production at the high school level.
2) Projected success at the next level. (Size/speed is a big part of this)
3) Importance to their team.

You said you stopped reading at Carter... so you're admitting you read the three guidelines for the list?

Advertisement
Looking at the complete list, think Scarlett is too high. Winky should be somewhere in the top 20 but thats nitpicking...

K. Clark is rated too high. When I saw him play this year he seemed to be on the sideline as much as in the game. He does make an impact but seems to take plays off.

Agreed. Clark was only on the field for half the game against University, which was a close game for most of the night. He showed his talent on a few plays though and should be a good one when he loses weight.

Chad Thomas is the real deal. His motor is what impresses me-- most talented big guys take plays off. He could be the complete DE this program has been waiting for.

Advertisement
Back