DC: coach Macho

Wr coach/passing game coordinator: HighSeas
Rb/special teams coach: Zbrod
TE: RVAcane
OL: gogeta4

DL and mom-based recruiting coordinator: Paranos
Lb/associate head coach: swflhurricane
Db: Fraggle
Who on the staff would give weather updates like Baez?

Also nominate HOYA as recruiting coordinator, he’s on the only with everything recruiting

Advertisement
Who on the staff would give weather updates like Baez?

Also nominate HOYA as recruiting coordinator, he’s on the only with everything recruiting
Weather updates/Baez role would be midlo cane fan since they’re obsessed with posting the latest hot tips, anyways.

Also someone has to be sneaky alumni/on field guy that passes on secret news to our message board. Maybe AlexJones/cribby for that one.

Like this idea pay them all 50k which should be a nice raise from whatever 7 eleven or fast food joint they work at now and give the recruits millions in illegal cash that we saved from the high price coaches

I’m fairly confident this staff would go 8-4 with this roster

Advertisement
New AD: Indyarthauz
Assistant to AD: JD08
Director of public relations: NYSOM

HC: LCE
OC/qb: Lance ‘no pants’ Roffers

Media Relations: whoopingcane

@SWFLHurricane needs to be strength and conditioning Coach. Your HC and WR Coach can’t be on the same staff, your TE CoRch (me) needs to be with @Dwinstitles recruiting and handling out bags.

851FDACF-5F92-4B9F-805F-E03178F6CB30.gif
58D463D1-6818-4292-A28C-40D1E5D6A07B.gif

Advertisement

You forgot “Chief of Booties” - @Baba Yaga

Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane needs to be strength and conditioning Coach. Your HC and WR Coach can’t be on the same staff, your TE CoRch (me) needs to be with @Dwinstitles recruiting and handling out bags.

View attachment 158410View attachment 158413
1. I still think Matador or GoCanes/krazyKane would be great as sc coach. The first would have our guys working out like Jack Lalanne while the second 2 have their own unique weirdness to keep our guys on edge with strength and explosiveness.

SWFLHURRICANE would be an awesome lb coach and associate hc who wouldn’t tolerate shenanigans. A cross between Butch/Pagano

2. Our hc and wr coach can certainly be on the same staff. We don’t need anymore subservient pussies as there would be enough tension to have everyone fighting for their jobs. Plus we have enough assistants to call someone ***** and calm things down if things go awry.

3. You can still throw bags as our resident hood cred tight end coach who can actually coach tight ends and dwinwistles and babyyaga would be excellent recruiting analysts to throw with you. You guys would add nice social media memes to the recruits. Just make sure you coordinate with our recruiting coordinator, Paranos, though.

Advertisement
I’d rather be CB’s coach...

That way I could kill two birds with one stone, teach Press man technique & drop off insane amounts of bags to land 4/5-star croots!

If I was HC we’d get the Death penalty after year 1 lol
You can be like Saban and still get involved with db technique but we need your overall ceo skills. Me and the BOT looked at another candidates and besides, with NIL, we can skirt past any financial impropriety with our new staff in no problem.

1. I still think Matador or GoCanes/krazyKane would be great as sc coach. The first would have our guys working out like Jack Lalanne while the second 2 have their own unique weirdness to keep our guys on edge with strength and explosiveness.

SWFLHURRICANE would be an awesome lb coach and associate hc who wouldn’t tolerate shenanigans. A cross between Butch/Pagano

2. Our hc and wr coach can certainly be on the same staff. We don’t need anymore subservient pussies as there would be enough tension to have everyone fighting for their jobs. Plus we have enough assistants to call someone ***** and calm things down if things go awry.

3. You can still throw bags as our resident hood cred tight end coach who can actually coach tight ends and dwinwistles and babyyaga would be excellent recruiting analysts to throw with you. You guys would add nice social media memes to the recruits. Just make sure you coordinate with our recruiting coordinator, Paranos, though.
Paranos needs to be in the basement like Milton in Office Space.

Our HC and WR coach can’t be the tether because the WR coach who nt worker under the HC and the HC doesn’t want a mutinous officer in his ranks.

Paranos needs to be in the basement like Milton in Office Space.

Our HC and WR coach can’t be the tether because the WR coach who nt worker under the HC and the HC doesn’t want a mutinous officer in his ranks.
One solution for mutiny is to have Paranos fatten them both up, dress them like 400 lb tranny hookers, and threaten to have 30 minutes alone with each.

You’ll be surprised how quickly they get in line. Egos cracked liked fresh omelettes

Advertisement
Back