Poster-based coaching staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You got Mark Pope supporters, a guy that thinks Jameis Winston is good and > Tom Brady, people that have openly supported Manny Diaz and Rhett Lashlee as good hires until very recently, and an assortment of other bad takes on that staff.

idk, I think they'd do worse than Manny.

I feel like you need @SouthParkCane for his Texas connects. Maybe if you want to replace Fraggle at DBs or if High Seas goes AWOL at WRs.

Also, @Dwinstitles for Rogue Booster to pay all the recruits.
That’s a good idea regarding Texas recruiting connections.

Cant replace highseas: he’s abrasive but too valuable for player development and his *********ory analytics.

I guess dbs then got southparkcane

You got Mark Pope supporters, a guy that thinks Jameis Winston is good and > Tom Brady, people that have openly supported Manny Diaz and Rhett Lashlee as good hires until very recently, and an assortment of other bad takes on that staff.

idk, I think they'd do worse than Manny.
You’re right but for their given role I feel good about it:

Some guys have got that CEO ability (lce), some are abrasive but intelligent and good at developing along with a few having the smartest guy in the room syndrome. But for their given roles they all fit.

Swflhurricane and Paranos alone will make sure the guys don’t get out of line, either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back