Post game presser

Advertisement
I hope he leaves the stadium. No need for presser unless he is going to admit hes never played Madden a day in his life. Even fuccin @Bender knows to take a knee.
Screenshot_2023-10-08-05-31-35-69_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

I will take this W and its the worst W I will take in some time.

Refs are a ******* joke. Something has gotta be done about this
The taunting call on Flagg and the holding call on cooper were horrible. Almost as bad as not overturning the call. Even GT fans knew he was down.

Nothing they’ll do now though. ACC so stupid though calling games against their undefeated teams

Advertisement
What’s the ****tard saying?
1:18 left
It’s second down corch
Why did you not take a knee to run 40 seconds
Then take a knee again on third down and then walk across field to shake gts hand?????

THAT needs to be answered

The taunting call on Flagg and the holding call on cooper were horrible. Almost as bad as not overturning the call. Even GT fans knew he was down.

Nothing they’ll do now though. ACC so stupid though calling games against their undefeated teams
We are not part of their little click! Never will be!

I think refs are trained that way honestly. Even my wife, who's not a big football fan is like.." aren't we supposed to be the home team?"

Advertisement
I can see the video and pic
Did you watch the game?
Did you think refs were going to give ball back to Miami?
Me either
No
I realize he might have been down but don’t put it on the ground AT ALL!!!! And then you don’t have the situation we just had happen
I think the refs was horrible and that call was horrible but I hate the fact chaney will blame himself when he never fumbled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He spoke already. Said he should’ve called a timeout to “recalibrate”. If it isn’t obvious, we hired a true caveman who can’t do simple math.
That’s not all he said. At least report the whole of his comments. He said they should have taken a knee

They just showed a snippet of his press conference…his explanation tells me he still doesn’t fully grasp what the situation was. Very very concerning

Even CMR alluded that Mario’s explanation and understanding of the situation doesn’t match what he thinks actually happened
Watch the whole thing

Advertisement
Back