Post game presser

Advertisement
I’m in a weird place lol. Shock , anger , depressed , defeated but apathetic might be the best one. I don’t get why I care at this point. I let them pull me in again lol.

We all feel this way because it feels like we just wasted squandered any momentum we had.

Yeah he definitely doesn’t understand the full scope of the situation at the end of the game there.

He said they should have taken a timeout, but Georgia tech did that right when they got that 1st down. At that point it should have been 3 knees, but instead they ran it 3 times and Mario says they should have taken a timeout after the second run on 2nd down? What would that have accomplished? That forces you to get that first down then which forces you to run the ball like you did.

That is extremely concerning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami lost because of three things. 1. Bad Play 2. Bad coaching 3. Bull**** officiating. In that order.

All those things are true, but ALSO, we sh11t the bed against a team we shouldn't be struggling against. Regardless if we had taken the knee or not.

Yeah he definitely doesn’t understand the full scope of the situation at the end of the game there.

He said they should have taken a timeout, but Georgia tech did right when they got that 1st down. At that point it should have been 3 knees, but instead they ran it 3 times and Mario says they should have taken a timeout after the second run on 2nd down? What would that have accomplished? That forces you to get that first down then which forces you to run the ball like you did.

He had 20 minutes to prepare and he still is fuccin clueless. Thats our guy folks. If we stuck with this clown somebody go buy this mf a Xbox or Playstation. Instead of all that recruiting he need to load up NCAA 14 and learn the mechanics.

Advertisement
The part that annoys me is this is a good team that was cheated out of a win by awful coaching.

The game should have been a showcase of the improvement we made on offense...for all blue-chip recivers to see. Instead we treated then to a regression to last years offense.
We are a good team that should not be struggling to beat GT. I can live with it when it's teams that are better than us....but man they really had me fooled thinking we would now beat the team we are supposed to beat.
Coaching malpractice.

Advertisement
literally the only acceptable answer from him....

look, I ****ed up. I let those kids in there down. I have no excuse for what happened. We have to get better and it starts with me.

That's it. But....
Exactly. He should walk in the locker room and say “ I’m so sorry , I stole that win from ya‘ll, hopefully you allow me to regain your trust“

pretty brutal last 23 years for me, first game I ever watched was the national championship game against Ohio state that was stolen from us, and it’s been nothing but gut punches since then. Went 0-4 against fsu my 4 years there, finally thought we’d turn it around with Mario, and just feel like I got punched in the nuts. Program is actually dead, sad sad night

Advertisement

He said they should have taken a timeout, but Georgia tech did right when they got that 1st down. At that point it should have been 3 knees, but instead they ran it 3 times and Mario says they should have taken a timeout after the second run on 2nd down? What would that have accomplished? That forces you to get that first down then which forces you to run the ball like you did.

Take a TO with 1 second on the clock and it doesn't "force" you to do anything.

You're reaching.

pretty brutal last 23 years for me, first game I ever watched was the national championship game against Ohio state that was stolen from us, and it’s been nothing but gut punches since then. Went 0-4 against fsu my 4 years there, finally thought we’d turn it around with Mario, and just feel like I got punched in the nuts. Program is actually dead, sad sad night
I found the problem folks. Turn in your badge and exit the building sir.

Exactly. He should walk in the locker room and say “ I’m so sorry , I stole that win from ya‘ll, hopefully you allow me to regain your trust“
I’m going to take a cue from my wife and say, they shouldn’t give him an answer right away…

Advertisement
Back