Post game presser

Advertisement
That’s not all he said. At least report the whole of his comments. He said they should have taken a knee

Sorry, thought it was obvious he said that too. Given how there’s not a soul on the planet who thinks otherwise.

But why am I surprised that you of all people are running around the board trying to white knight for him.

The part that annoys me is this is a good team that was cheated out of a win by awful coaching.
Every good team has ugly wins on their resume. It happens. It was looking like this was going to be one of ours. Despite the ****** offensive performance we were able to buckle down in the 4th and get out with the W. I don’t think last year’s team would’ve done that. Good teams do that.

We had it closed out. And basically tried the best we could to give it away. If you were tasked with losing the game from the position we were in, what we did was it. I’ve never seen anything like that in my life

Take a TO with 1 second on the clock and it doesn't "force" you to do anything.

You're reaching.
Okay then you’re 4th down with time on the clock. So you either need to roll your QB out and have him throw it away or take a delayed knee…more unnecessary risky bull ****.

His whole point on recalibrating the situation is off. They legitimately had a timeout taken by Georgia tech 2 plays earlier. It shouldn’t have taken 2 runs for him to realize his clock management error.

When g tech banged the timeout after the first down he should have known they could have kneed it out at that moment. Thats what his explanation should have been if he understood the situation.

Advertisement
I’m not sure what he’s trying to recalibrate. The math is easy. Time remaining was less than allowed play clock time. Georgia Tech timeouts equals zero.

Take a ******* knee and end the ******* game.

I honestly believe he overthinks everything.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m not sure what he’s trying to recalibrate. The math is easy. Time remaining was less than play clock time. Georgia Tech timeouts equals zero.

Take a ******* knee and end the ******* game.

I honestly believe he overthinks everything.
Them UM algebra classes aint what they used to be?

He had 20 minutes to prepare and he still is fuccin clueless. Thats our guy folks. If we stuck with this clown somebody go buy this mf a Xbox or Playstation. Instead of all that recruiting he need to load up NCAA 14 and learn the mechanics.
I would beat the everlasting sh*t out of Mario Cristobal in Madden and i havent played in 5 years cut the sh*t lol

21- sh*t get off the sticks.

Okay then you’re 4th down with time on the clock. So you either need to roll your QB out and have him throw it away or take a delayed knee…more unnecessary risky bull ****.

His whole point on recalibrating the situation is off. They legitimately had a timeout taken by Georgia tech 2 plays earlier. It shouldn’t have taken 2 runs for him to realize his clock management error.

When g tech banged the timeout after the first down he should have known they could have kneed it out at that moment. Thats what his explanation should have been if he understood the situation.
Every coach in CFB should know that a first down under 2:30 is ball game. The only reason I think the ran it again was to get Chaney 100 yards. Which he obviously can’t admit in his pressor. So the response is a convoluted bunch of nonsense.

Advertisement
That presser makes him look worse
“This loss is on me there at the end… inexcusable to not take the knee and get out of here with a Win. All I can ask is the team accepts my mistake and we fight like **** the rest of the season”

“This loss is on me there at the end… inexcusable to not take the knee and get out of here with a Win. All I can ask is the team accepts my mistake and we fight like **** the rest of the season”
I’m not watching the pressor, so is that an actual quote?

Advertisement
I’m not watching the pressor, so is that an actual quote?
No I’m sorry that’s what should have been his statement on the matter.

Instead he makes a comment about how he should have overruled Dawson at that moment but didn’t.. yada yada

Nick Saban did literally the same god **** thing today against Texas A&M. Took TO with 1 second on play clock. Then snapped ball to QB who threw the ball into the stands. Game over.

Calling a TO would have been 100% acceptable.

Advertisement
Back