Post game presser

I hear ya. Very similar for me. This game showed me we are better than last year but still have major flaws. Our OL masks a lot of deficiencies on offense and our QB is too streaky. Our defense has improved greatly but is capable of horrible lapses.

I guess what I’m saying is that I’m finally realizing that “better than last year” does not necessarily make us “good.”
That’s the sad part , we’re good and showed toughness to overcome a game we were obviously looking forward to UNC. We normally lose these games lol, well….you know what I mean ? We’d never got to the option of not kneeling the ball

Advertisement
I stopped losing my sh*t with this school about 15 years ago. I used to throw empty beer cans and bottle caps at the screen while pacing in front. Just don’t get up like I used to after years of mediocrity. I mean **** I was laughing those last 30s.

I’ve already deactivated instagram, deleted twitter from my phone. I just need to disconnect. I’m not about to relive this all week through being the butt of all social media jokes.

I don’t even know why I care so much. I been sitting in the same spot since the game ended. I’ve never felt so depressed after a loss and I’m honestly thinking of how can I just disconnect. This is like walking away from a relationship that’s draining you mentally and emotionally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve already deactivated instagram, deleted twitter from my phone. I just need to disconnect. I’m not about to relive this all week through being the butt of all social media jokes.

I don’t even know why I care so much. I been sitting in the same spot since the game ended. I’ve never felt so depressed after a loss and I’m honestly thinking of how can I just disconnect. This is like walking away from a relationship that’s draining you mentally and emotionally.

I’m in the same space…done for this year. Won’t see me wear one piece of Miami gear or watch another game this year. Mario just sucked all the momentum and positivity out of the program with one of the most IDIOTIC decisions I’ve ever seen. Actually this is number 1 on the list…what a joke of a corch

and some of ya'll talking Van Dyke in the Heisman discssion. LOL

Not going to get too down on TVD, but this was literally one of the worst QB performances I’ve seen in recent memory. If not for how the end played out I would have thought Mario purposely didn’t kneel to take the heat off of TVD, to have everyone focus on his poor coaching.

Advertisement
Back