Post game presser

They just showed a snippet of his press conference…his explanation tells me he still doesn’t fully grasp what the situation was. Very very concerning

Even CMR alluded that Mario’s explanation and understanding of the situation doesn’t match what he thinks actually happened

Advertisement
Advertisement
He spoke already. Said he should’ve called a timeout to “recalibrate”. If it isn’t obvious, we hired a true caveman who can’t do simple math.
He is an idiot because GT took their last TO and at that point mathematically the game was ******* over.. They had no more TOs and we just needed 3 knees.. We ran the ball 3 times.. This guys is goofy and ******* lost..

Piss-off GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I’m in a weird place lol. Shock , anger , depressed , defeated but apathetic might be the best one. I don’t get why I care at this point. I let them pull me in again lol.
I hear ya. Very similar for me. This game showed me we are better than last year but still have major flaws. Our OL masks a lot of deficiencies on offense and our QB is too streaky. Our defense has improved greatly but is capable of horrible lapses.

I guess what I’m saying is that I’m finally realizing that “better than last year” does not necessarily make us “good.”

Mario probably hasnt even addresed the team. Check the janitors closet.

Advertisement
I’m in a weird place lol. Shock , anger , depressed , defeated but apathetic might be the best one. I don’t get why I care at this point. I let them pull me in again lol.
See you in January when we win the off-season!!

He spoke already. Said he should’ve called a timeout to “recalibrate”. If it isn’t obvious, we hired a true caveman who can’t do simple math.
What a loser, call a timeout to “recalibrate”. No dummy, simple math that a $8 million coach should know tells you they have no timeouts and the clock is at less than 40 seconds you take the knee and the ensuing W.

No our 🤡 of a coach makes a decision that cost us a game that shouldn’t have even been close. What a loser of a corch…

Advertisement
We could have taken 3 knees!!!! And instead ran it 3 times!!! And Mario’s explanation is that they should have recalibrated and taken a timeout before the final run that led to a fumble!! Wtf

there’s nothing to say in this situation.

No excuse. No justification. No coming back from it.

I think Mario was the only one other than the GT sideline wanting us to run the ball instead of taking a knee in the entire ******* stadium

Advertisement
He’s a Neanderthal. I have serious reservations as to whether he possesses the mental capacity to coach football. I would say he’s the dumbest coach I’ve ever seen except for the fact that he’s pulling off an 8 million dollar heist…so maybe somewhat intelligent

Advertisement
Back