Post game presser

Advertisement
let george bush GIF
Lmfaoooooo

Besides Mario.....

How do our DBs allow their WR to get behind them TWICE on the last drive?

Right now we're looking at going 2-5 in our last 7 games if we don't respond well. Now will be our gutcheck time.

virginia, boston college, and georgia tech all won today. Great day for three of the four worst teams in the ACC!

Advertisement
Besides Mario.....

How do our DBs allow their WR to get behind them TWICE on the last drive?

Right now we're looking at going 2-5 in our last 7 games if we don't respond well. Now will be our gutcheck time.
Kitchens broke the cardinal sin, he bit on the route and the receiver got behind him on the scramble drill. Not blaming him because all the blame is on one person who’s paid a lot of money to understand how time works

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol the funny thing is Mario is getting support from the school and boosters at unprecedented levels and giving us the same results.

if we bounce back from this next week and look good it’ll be ok it’s just one loss, but holy smokes traditionally we haven’t responded well to losing

Advertisement
I’ve already deactivated instagram, deleted twitter from my phone. I just need to disconnect. I’m not about to relive this all week through being the butt of all social media jokes.

I don’t even know why I care so much. I been sitting in the same spot since the game ended. I’ve never felt so depressed after a loss and I’m honestly thinking of how can I just disconnect. This is like walking away from a relationship that’s draining you mentally and emotionally.

Mario actually took that away from me with the loss to MTSU....

Just the year b4 Tecory Couch and Manny Diaz did the same in a game against fsu..i was down bad after that game.

This game i literally seen it coming...

started chatting up on the phone looking for a booty call thinking it was about over before we got the last first DOWN N DIDNT GO VICTORY...the minute i seen we ran the ball after that i told chick i will call her back...saw the bs coming....and BOOM.

Every thing they do is contradictory.

GT when we go spread 2 *2 plays a 5 or 6 man box...what do we do when we really need to run the ball...tighten tdown the formation and bring more guys to the box. lol

That whole last drive was about grinding out 2 or 3 first downs and running out the clock...what do we do?...get 2 or 3 first downs....AND try to run more plays....

Like be foreal, the HC doesnt know what is going on most of the time with clock management.

When he was hired, this was my main issue....he cant call a play on offense or coach up a side on the team...if sh*t hits the fan..(last year) what can he do?. (Said this YEARS b4 we hired him when every one always whined for him)...At the end of the day even Manny Diaz could fall on his sword and say f it im gonna coach the defense...
Mario isnt a good game day coach, or an x's an o guy at all. Terribled with time outs and clock management as well. Really good recruiter, maybe culture buider i guess.

He will lose 2 or 3 head scratchers like this a year. Im expecting it, so i dont feel any kind of way about it like i normally do

Holy sht I needed that laugh
Lol the funny thing is Mario is getting support from the school and boosters at unprecedented levels and giving us the same results.

if we bounce back from this next week and look good it’ll be ok it’s just one loss, but holy smokes traditionally we haven’t responded well to losing
We ain't "bouncing back" next week lolz.

im seriously close to being done.

Worst part is Chaney has to be upset when he didnt even fumble the ball. the elbow was down before the rip.
Like Jimmy Johnson said dont let the refs be in a position to take the game from you.
No
He did fumble the ball…it left his hands!!!
He should have gone down instead of fighting
Situational awareness is lacking
If his coach is going to be a jackasss it doesn’t mean he has too as well

First 4 games all blowout wins and he doesn’t take knees when the game is over. Does he think taking a knee makes you less tough or a P-word( family friended site)? I have never seen somebody so stubborn

Advertisement
Back