Post 2001 Linebacker Tradition

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Morgan, webster, campbell, vilma, DJ, mcintosh, beason, mccarthy, spence, perryman. Randy recognized LBs, for all the heat he took for Cook and R. Davis, that was about practice habits, not evals. Dorito actually recruited the spot okay. Jackson and Paul were good also, and Shaq and Pinckney.

Morgan, webster, campbell, vilma, DJ, mcintosh, beason, mccarthy, spence, perryman. Randy recognized LBs, for all the heat he took for Cook and R. Davis, that was about practice habits, not evals. Dorito actually recruited the spot okay. Jackson and Paul were good also, and Shaq and Pinckney.
I agree with everything said here. Cook was number 3 right? While he wasn't on the guys listed above level, he was ok. I think when him and the Sharpton types comes in is when you start to see a little drop off in play at that position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I really wanted to see that. Wonder if he would have been a striker or backer. Honestly have any of Manny's teams ever produced linebackers like the ones above?
Manny didn’t use a striker at the time. They played with three linebackers until 2018.

Advertisement
Back