Possible UM Prospect Unsigned 2013 JUCO DT Rusmin Nikocevic

Advertisement
Let me email my friend who works for the recruiting office. He is the one sealing envelopes and making sure recruits names and addresses are correct. He must know Carroll personally.

Advertisement
The kid goes to the same JC that we just got Sandland from. He better not be a mystery to Carroll and Jethro.

At this point I just want a DT in this class.

Just can't understand this line of thinking but whatever

We have a bunch of DTs already, people are scared that they lack the talent even though a 2013 kid will do little [if anything] to help in 2013.

We don't need bodies, we need talent. If we missed on Bostwick and Bryant I see no need to go out there and add another body. If we are going to see more 3-4 looks, it makes even less sense.

We have a bunch of DTs already, people are scared that they lack the talent even though a 2013 kid will do little [if anything] to help in 2013.

A 2013 JUCO DT would be expected to play and help.

This I can get behind. I still think guys like Moore and Ivery are a year or so off of really coming into their own, so a bit of a stop gap would be nice.

Advertisement

Does Ufomba Kamalu at almost 290 pounds not count? Something tells me he is a DT all the way.

But with Porter, Robinson, Pierre, Moore, Ivery, Briscoe, Grimble and King we will have to make due for now.

We don't need bodies, we need talent. If we missed on Bostwick and Bryant I see no need to go out there and add another body. If we are going to see more 3-4 looks, it makes even less sense.

I am with you. Next year it becomes a priority of priorities (need 3 freshman).

Does Ufomba Kamalu at almost 290 pounds not count? Something tells me he is a DT all the way.

But with Porter, Robinson, Pierre, Moore, Ivery, Briscoe, Grimble and King we will have to make due for now.

He's about 275-280 lbs and according to Golden he is a DE. He said it in the NSD presser.

He's about 275-280 lbs and according to Golden he is a DE. He said it in the NSD presser.

My bad about the weight, that is no where near 290 (SARCASM). I just have a feeling he will be over 300 in no time and lining up in the middle. We shall see.

Advertisement
Love this dude Paranoid. Guy's got more info than 411.

P.S. With a name like Nikocevic you can bet on one thing--he goes hard.

Doesn't have the feet/athleticism to play the 3T or 3-4 DE.

Doesn't have the size to play NT.

A JUCO DT brought in to play immediately has to either be an explosive athlete or well over 300 lbs and immovable without a double team.

This kid would need a shirt to even be considered for NT, which defeats the purpose of landing a 2013 JUCO.

I love the work though Paranos, one of my fav things.

Advertisement
If he's got a legit offer from Michigan State, then he's probably pretty good because Corch HeartAttack knows defense.

I'd rather go for big time legit 2014 Mid-year Juco DT's and top freshman DT's than fill the roster with more JAGS who probably won't add much to 2013 anyway. We have plenty of DT's... its just finding out who can make an impact, or replacing them with someone who can, not another version of themselves.

Last edited:
If he's got a legit offer from Michigan State, then he's probably pretty good because Corch HeartAttack knows defense.

True but maybe MSU wants to redshirt him?

I see no way this kid can come into 2013 and start at NT, and he doesn't have the ability to play anything else.

Lmao Corch HeartAttack killed me just now haha.

Advertisement
Back