Possible Gator game date change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand his point but it still should have been said. Not putting it on his shoulders though.

Dude, I tried to get a second source for 2 weeks. I contacted mods. I contacted people with the Alumni Association. I knew **** well the Athletic Department would lie to me. And I didn't want to burn my contact at FCS, he knows I post on the boards. I was kinda hoping that all the people I told would end up whispering about it until Blake was forced to issue a statement.

I don't care whether I'm an insider or not, but I am ****ED OFF at Blake and how he handles these disasters.

I know that some people are going to talk about writing a "firm letter" as some sort of a way of "calmly and rationally" addressing their concerns, but I'm tired of these things happening every single year. This is my alma mater, and we honestly look like a mom-and-pop operation here.

This ****e doesn't happen at Bama. Or Clemson. Or UGa. Or UF. Or F$U.

Just Miami. At a certain point, people have to stop writing letters to Blake. He doesn't care. He's not going to listen. He's not going to fix the problem. He's going to keep cashing those huge checks until we run him out of the Hecht.

Advertisement
Not trying to a
I don't give a ****e what Barry reports. I know what I was told by someone with FCS, who knew about this long before Barry did.

There is another factor at work here. I'm active with the Orlando Alumni Association. We have been trying to get info on the Saturday tailgate, as many of the lots around the Citrus Bowl are privately owned. I have been hearing "5 or 6 pm" for the last 2 months. Obviously, that could change, but some single-sentence Barry Jackson report doesn't change all of the other information that I have been hearing for months.

It's nothing to fight over, it's just hilarious to hear the February 28th spin to all the reporters who were told NOTHING for 2 months.

"Oh, sure, this is all about the 150th celebration. We would have been carried at 8 pm on 10 different ESPN networks no matter what day we played the game." Yeah, what a bunch of BS.
Not trying to argue, just providing the article and it was also on Twitter; I believe from Brett McMurphy. Either way, they need to get their crap together now.

Dude, I tried to get a second source for 2 weeks. I contacted mods. I contacted people with the Alumni Association. I knew **** well the Athletic Department would lie to me. And I didn't want to burn my contact at FCS, he knows I post on the boards. I was kinda hoping that all the people I told would end up whispering about it until Blake was forced to issue a statement.

I don't care whether I'm an insider or not, but I am ****ED OFF at Blake and how he handles these disasters.

I know that some people are going to talk about writing a "firm letter" as some sort of a way of "calmly and rationally" addressing their concerns, but I'm tired of these things happening every single year. This is my alma mater, and we honestly look like a mom-and-pop operation here.

Just Miami. At a certain point, people have to stop writing letters to Blake. He doesn't care. He's not going to listen. He's not going to fix the problem. He's going to keep cashing those huge checks until we run him out of the Hecht.
Understand and agree

Yea, who cares if you get slammed on an anonymous board vs actually possibly helping some people.

Yep, I knew the original s*ckerscker***s*cker would show up.

Do your own work. Cultivate your own sources. I tried to help you, and you still behave like a jag***.

You're still mad because I criticized you for "talking out of your ******" when you were trying to tell us how the 2018 ticket process was going to impact the 2019 ticket process.

Oooh, what a sick burn. It's always the fake tough-guys like yourself who are triggered whenever anyone says anything moderately critical towards you. You love that "straight talk", but only if you can use it on others, never when it is used on you.

I'm sure you'll now fire off some harsh language to try to look tuff and assuage your hurt feelings. I really don't care.

I told a couple of moderators/writers 2 weeks ago, and apparently they couldn't confirm the story.

Not my problem.

Try coming up with your own information, and stop telling us about how things went "last year".

Not trying to a
Not trying to argue, just providing the article and it was also on Twitter; I believe from Brett McMurphy. Either way, they need to get their crap together now.

It's all good, I'm just getting a laugh out of how every late-to-the-party sportswriter is trying to embellish their belated articles with "new details".

Advertisement

This. All of this.

Yep, I knew the original sckerscker**s*cker would show up.

Do your own work. Cultivate your own sources. I tried to help you, and you still behave like a jag***.

You're still mad because I criticized you for "talking out of your ******" when you were trying to tell us how the 2018 ticket process was going to impact the 2019 ticket process.

Oooh, what a sick burn. It's always the fake tough-guys like yourself who are triggered whenever anyone says anything moderately critical towards you. You love that "straight talk", but only if you can use it on others, never when it is used on you.

I'm sure you'll now fire off some harsh language to try to look tuff and assuage your hurt feelings. I really don't care.

I told a couple of moderators/writers 2 weeks ago, and apparently they couldn't confirm the story.

Not my problem.

Try coming up with your own information, and stop telling us about how things went "last year".

LOL...I’m “triggered”?

i r _ n _

I’ll take an “o” and a “y” for the win, Vanna

LOL...I’m “triggered”?

i r _ n _

I’ll take an “o” and a “y” for the win, Vanna

I'm still waiting for you to cut-and-paste the post that I made where I claimed to be a Golden Cane.

Or else for you to apologize for lying.

I'm not bothered, I know you won't do either one.

Sorry that I exposed you as the bullsh!te artist that you are. You mad.

Gator board is lighting up with insults thrown our way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are on this site every day. How come you didn't say something 2 weeks ago. I'm calling bull$hit

Tbf, how many of us would actually completely believe someone that came with that info when they'd be the ONLY person/source saying it at the time let alone allow it to dictate how we made travel plans, bought game tix, etc?

Advertisement
Tbf, how many of us would actually completely believe someone that came with that info when they'd be the ONLY person/source saying it at the time let alone allow it to dictate how we made travel plans, bought game tix, etc?

even with a joint statement, the whole thing seems unbelievable still

youre mostly right outside of UF.

Yup....I want Flake nipping at Dennis Ericksons 40 outta Hecht....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back