Positive news on 5 stars

Advertisement
Hey bro, I got a sweet deal on a lake house in the middle of New York City to go with that piece of James Williams news...

Supposed to reply with this

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. I think he commits to UGA, but will continue to listen to Miami & if we win whenever we play a season we'll have a good shot down the stretch.

He seems to really want Miami to do well (from what I've read in interviews). Could that mean he's just a fan of the U but will end up at UGA? I suppose. I get Bama pilfering S FL because of the program's success, but I kinda think UGA just has a more expensive Mark Richt. Kirby has a 3-4 more years of not winning championships before the new car smell wears off and UGA fans get Richt deja vu. Anywho, how often do you see a Miami-UGA head to head recruiting battle? I can think of Sony Michel, but I'm sure there have been others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He seems to really want Miami to do well (from what I've read in interviews). Could that mean he's just a fan of the U but will end up at UGA? I suppose. I get Bama pilfering S FL because of the program's success, but I kinda think UGA just has a more expensive Mark Richt. Kirby has a 3-4 more years of not winning championships before the new car smell wears off and UGA fans get Richt deja vu. Anywho, how often do you see a Miami-UGA head to head recruiting battle? I can think of Sony Michel, but I'm sure there have been others.
Not very often but when we do they're usually good and we usually lose. Off the top of my head, I can think of Campbell, Stevenson and Max Jean Giles. I'm sure there are others.

I don't see it with Miami and Garcia. He loves USC more than Miami. Doubt there is any amount of recruiting that can change that. I'd imagine he has been competing and compared against Miller Moss since middle school. So nothing new there. Why sign with Miami when you can have an opportunity to be the starting QB of your favorite school? Additionally, Miami has shown its hand as transfer U (King, Martell) so wouldn't Garcia feel/assume he can choose USC then transfer over in a year or two?

Advertisement
Back