Positive news on 5 stars

JOE'CANE

Senior
In the last couple of weeks we've gotten some really great news on some 5 star recruits. Leigh being on campus, Maason putting us in his top 8, and Williams and Taylor in their top 2.

Alot of positives but whichones do you guys think we actually pull? I think Leigh being on campus is huge.

Advertisement
FBA7AA50-6260-40CB-BBFB-6BBD59D515F5.jpeg

Ok whichones do you think is signing.

Doesn’t matter what I think. Or what you think. Or what anyone thinks.

Sure, getting some attention from some big fish makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I’m downright giddy. But nobody cares when you’re always a bridesmaid and never a bride. Keep crootin’, win some football games (provided they’re actually played), then croot some more. When the dust clears, we’ll see what we’ve got as far as a program and recruiters.

Advertisement
In the last couple of weeks we've gotten some really great news on some 5 star recruits. Leigh being on campus, Maason putting us in his top 8, and Williams and Taylor in their top 2.

Alot of positives but whichones do you guys think we actually pull? I think Leigh being on campus is huge.
You’ll see some Taylor crystal balls in favor of Miami from some pretty important guys soon but until then we we gotta close the deal

Advertisement
Thinking Taylor. Williams as well if we win 10+ games. Or make the ACCCG and have a really good showing plus a nice bowl victory. Leigh I’m not sure on. Marshall is gone, we have no shot at him unfortunately

Advertisement

I think Leigh is on vacation, nothing more nothing less. Maason is intriguing but imo we could win the ACC title and he's still Bama or LSU bound. Taylor and Williams are legitimate kids that are in play for us to get

Advertisement
No. I think he commits to UGA, but will continue to listen to Miami & if we win whenever we play a season we'll have a good shot down the stretch.
Thats how I look at the Williams situation. I don't think he's trolling. But I do think as of right now, hes a UGA lock. If we don't **** the bed this season, at least show up against Clemson and win a bowl game, then we're talking.

You guys are underestimating our chance with Williams. Some sources believe we lead for him along with Taylor.

The other 5 stars are pipe dreams as of now (Marshall, Maason, and Leigh)

The 5 star most willing to come, as of now, is Terrance Lewis, and that's a BIG IF the staff is willing to take that on. Isnt somebody hear connected to MNW? If so, is it true the MNW boys are pushing for the cane staff to take Terrance?

Advertisement
Back