Portal

do not thinking Martin is not leaving, he was just praised by the coaches from the last scrimmage and some posters says that he is better than most people think, Dykstra on the other hand will most likely be gone.

Have to agree on Dykstra. That kids name was not mentioned once in the 2 deep the entire spring with the number of injuries the OL had. Even the walk on Moose played some on 2nd string. Unless Dykstra is injured, I think he’s gone.

Advertisement
You're not going to find Miami level DBs at this point, develop the guys we have, take as many as OL as you can get.

Have you looked at the Portal list lately? Plently of players listed that can help immediately

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think we are going to find a LT/RT that can play immediately and be a starting quality guy, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska that’s for sale.

We may be able to find a body at LB (maybe that kid from UCLA- Johnson) for depth purposes.
i always thought we should have been on Drew Richmond but i dont ever think they contacted him, that SEC experience is better then anything we'd have. supposedly hes down to USC/F$poo

also like the guard from UCLA but i think he needs to sit one

i always thought we should have been on Drew Richmond but i dont ever think they contacted him, that SEC experience is better then anything we'd have. supposedly hes down to USC/F$poo

also like the guard from UCLA but i think he needs to sit one
Drew is candy

Advertisement
When fall camp comes around we should be goof at LB; we will have Shaq, Pickney, McCloud, Joyner, Jennings, Brooks, Huff, and maybe wilder. Even if Wilder does not come back that would be 7 and considering we will mostly play a 4-2-5 we will be pretty good, no need to panic yet for the LB depth. Now the OL is another story, we have a lot of natural, good guards and not enough good tackles, for example, Reed, Donaldson, Campbell, Hillery, and scaife are all natural guards and for the tackle positions we only have Brown, who is not that good, Herbert, and Nelson who is still developing. Maybe Tom Kennedy can put that work over summer and turn the corner or Adam can come in and surprise people, but I doubt that. So to be safe we really just need one legit LT that Scaife can back up to and play his natural position which is guard. Did Herbert play majority LT or RT?
I think Campbell and Hillery have tackle bodies. Whether or not they can play there is the question

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back