Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we should look for true tackles. We have like a trillion guards
I pretty much agree with you ...but are there any quality true tackles out there? read hes very strong with excellent feet....most OL at zona are interchangable types....if we do hit the portal again it should be for a quality p5 player...we got burned once thinking Kennedy was legit....

manny might push kids out. a OL, 1-2 Lb's, and a safety are on the table for portal. i think we are good at CB. rump is confident that williams and couch can contribute this year.

Idk about Couch. We shall see.

6'3, 315, not very long arms and biggest strength is power? Sounds like a guard to me

His strength is his feet. Hes not all that strong right now. His strength has always been his ability to move and feet. We originally recruited him as a Center when he was younger. People think he is a guard because of his height.

Advertisement
I think we should be okay at LB. Have mccloud take reps at both lb spots. We should get Jennings back. Plus the 2 freshman. We really should be in the 4-2-5 most of the time. I actually wish we played a little more nickel with bandy sliding inside. He’s a great tackler and blitzer.

I don't see much in that portal to get excited about. Maybe the wave won't be until after Spring evaluations.

As far as seeing some names in there that I recognized..the one that popped out to me was Terrell Chatman. Buddy left us at the alter last minute for ASU and now is transferring. Couldn't even get burn at ASU. Maybe we overrated him because I remember the fans being very ****ed when we lost him.

Advertisement
I think we should be okay at LB. Have mccloud take reps at both lb spots. We should get Jennings back. Plus the 2 freshman. We really should be in the 4-2-5 most of the time. I actually wish we played a little more nickel with bandy sliding inside. He’s a great tackler and blitzer.

Sometimes I wonder if people really know what a 4-2-5 really is.

Our striker is not a rover. I dont know how many times Manny has to explain that the Striker and SAM backer is essentially the same thing just the striker has more coverage responsibilities.

Advertisement
I think Campbell and Hillery have tackle bodies. Whether or not they can play there is the question

They were recruited as tackles but by the looks of the spring, if they couldn’t solidify themselves at that spot on a team desperate for anything at tackle, they’re probably guards.

Advertisement
Back