Portal

looks like someone just cranked up the portal on the Murphy kid..lets see if we snag him. At worst he is quality depth

Advertisement
When fall camp comes around we should be goof at LB; we will have Shaq, Pickney, McCloud, Joyner, Jennings, Brooks, Huff, and maybe wilder. Even if Wilder does not come back that would be 7 and considering we will mostly play a 4-2-5 we will be pretty good, no need to panic yet for the LB depth. Now the OL is another story, we have a lot of natural, good guards and not enough good tackles, for example, Reed, Donaldson, Campbell, Hillery, and scaife are all natural guards and for the tackle positions we only have Brown, who is not that good, Herbert, and Nelson who is still developing. Maybe Tom Kennedy can put that work over summer and turn the corner or Adam can come in and surprise people, but I doubt that. So to be safe we really just need one legit LT that Scaife can back up to and play his natural position which is guard. Did Herbert play majority LT or RT?

CORRECT, I think wee are overreacting about LB. I actually think we need another Corner also

@calinative umstudent We'll need your expertise again please. Initial counter for 2019?? Spots left?
I think it's only 1 spot left as we've used 25/26 IC's.
ElligibilityChart_2019.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back