Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Does miami still bring in a portal QB if TVD comes back
Screenshot 2023-11-26 153831.png

Advertisement
If TVD comes back i would highly consider checking out. He might but its not a good idea. Year 3 excuses aint gonna hit like year 1 and 2. Whatever ceiling he has imo he reached it. When there is pressure to win something he folds, no pressure he plays ok. Just ok. Because even v BC he was not very good.

Btw this is why i dont be joining the crying about high school QB recruiting. Its one of the easiest position to upgrade in the portal.

If TVD comes back i would highly consider checking out. He might but its not a good idea. Year 3 excuses aint gonna hit like year 1 and 2. Whatever ceiling he has imo he reached it. When there is pressure to win something he folds, no pressure he plays ok. Just ok. Because even v BC he was not very good.

Btw this is why i dont be joining the crying about high school QB recruiting. Its one of the easiest position to upgrade in the portal.

It’s one of the easiest if you have the right system and $

Advertisement
A guy who can extend plays and drives with his legs raises the floor significantly especially in the red zone imo

Even with an Anthony Brown we probably win 1-2 more games this year

It’s one of the easiest if you have the right system and $
Its one of the easiest period. No one is going anywhere for free. Scout how a player fits into your system and see if they have room for growth and go. Its not easy because u cant miss, its easy because u have many options. If u choose wrong doesnt change that.

TVD shouldn’t be allowed to come back, if winning is the top priority.

I was a major TVD fan. Hope he crushes it at the next program he plays for. But it's time he moved on.

I still blame the coaches. Was screaming for a legit QB2 all last offseason, even though I thought TVD was the man. Because I saw how lack of competition affected Kyle Wright, Jacory Harris and Brad Kaaya. You always need someone pushing you to be your best. And just like Kaaya, TVD pouted when things weren't going his way. A legit alternative would have saved our season and made him a fiercer and more focused competitor.

Advertisement
So an interesting guy hit the portal in Brendan Sorsby.

That kid is probably my top guy. Freshman with prototype size. 15 to 5 ratio. Great games vs. PSU, Wisky, and Illinois plus he can move.

This is our guy right here.
Good option. Mobile enough to get out and make plays with his feet too.

From Texas and there will be a few schools in the state searching for QBs - Houston, Baylor, TTU most likely. Not overly stiff competition

Advertisement
Good option. Mobile enough to get out and make plays with his feet too.

From Texas and there will be a few schools in the state searching for QBs - Houston, Baylor, TTU most likely. Not overly stiff competition
good stats second half of season

Advertisement
Back